Hello

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

talismanjan

hello

Post by talismanjan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 am

good morning to all of you!!!

i'm very new to this site and not perfectly sure if this is the right place to post this, but maybe you can help me!!? here goes....

i'd like to see myself as the "eternal student" - and although i have a background in anti-ageing medicine and health,skin & body care therapy, i have throughout the years explored and studied various other disciplines and topics/subject that grabbed my attention and tickled my interest, so i have an open mind & heart - and on this site there are LOTSA new things that already now have me totally excited!!

i have however, for quite some time now, been particularly interested in the healing power of crystals and gemstones, but never really explored this new terrain - probably because i didn't know how one is supposed get started with this vast and fascinating subject!!! - so yesterday (i think) it "started" .... when i was browsing in this special little shop & just intuitively felt drawn to 3 different stones - moonstone, sunstone & starstone .... and only after selecting them for myself , not knowing their names or properties prior to selecting them, i was delighted to discover reading in the "introduction book" i bought, that they were in fact not only indicated for my astrological sun sign of cancer, but were also ideal used synergistically..... is this right? ;-)

so now i have the "triplets" in my pocket here with me, and i am wondering, whats the next step? any suggestions? if any of you would like to chat to me about it or share your views on it, i'd be delighted with your input!

now let me get on with the rest of this beautiful day!

greetings from sunny south africa! :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi Talismanjan, Welcome to Mystic Board :)

What lovely stones you have chosen, I am sure that this will only be the beginning of your joiurney with crystals

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:41 am

A million welcomes to you!  From your description of yourself, I just know that you are going to have a wonderful journey on this board. It is oodles of fun and if you are anything like me, you can get totally addicted to logging in everyday to learn, share and enjoy!
You have chosen such wonderful crystals as your daily companions, I am sure over time you will bond with them even more and who knows what marvells you can expect then!

I myself have a rather large moonstone that I wear as a pendant around my neck, and where ever I go, people remark on the beauty of this fabulous stone! It truly makes me feel ten feet tall and I swear it has helped me devellop far more ESP than I have ever had before!

By the way, I am also from South Africa, Estcourt to be exact.   Enjoy our lovely sunshine!

Light and love

Brenda

Sun Dancer

Post by Sun Dancer » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:44 pm

Good morning to you tailsmanjan I believe in the healing effects of gem stones and crystals also. I use them all the times although my ways may not be the same ways that you may read about in books.

I like to wear crystal necklaces they help me to see and feel things that happen in our world. I always have a bag in my pocket that has seven quartz rocks in it. When I see a place that I like like a stream or river. I will take out one quartz and throw it into the river. Then I will feel that the bad energy that the rock has asorbed from me will be cast away from me and washed clean in the river. Then I will pick up another quartz rock and put it in the bag with the other ones. The new rock will absorb the bad energy and help me to be more healthy and happy.

This is nice meeting you I live on the other side of the world Greetings from Sunny Colorado USA. I will be thinking of you on this nice and sunny
day here.

The Sun Dancer

Return to “Crystal Healing”