How to use crystal?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ligit

How to use crystal?

Post by ligit » Sat May 12, 2007 11:20 pm

I would like to know how to use the properties of crystal?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun May 13, 2007 1:05 am

Well there are so many methods available.  I would like to know if you have any idea of which ones you have in mind and for what purpose you would like to use them.

You can place a crystal onto the direct skin e.g for pain relief.  You can make an elixir using water and some tumbled stones left in the sun for 12 - 24 hours.  this can be drunk or sprayed onto a surface.  If you are going to drink this then there are some safety steps needed first as the stones need to be sterilized and some stones can be poisonous when left in water and other stones will disintegrate.

Which ones do you have in mind and what would you like help with?

Gem

Re: How to use crystal?

Post by Gem » Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 pm

ligit wrote:I would like to know how to use the properties of crystal?
Lovley that you want to know more, its such a huge topic, as Flight_of_angelwings says,  can you give anymore information about what you want to know?

Have you looked at this thread? http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26361

wkleong

Crystal effects

Post by wkleong » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:52 am

How do I know if the crystal healing is working for me. I have placed crystals on some parts of my body which I feel discomfort by I have not noticed any effect so far. Any thoughts?

starmaster

How to use crystal?

Post by starmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:56 am

You can make wands and Headbands and you can use the stone by itself.

Future Uses for Crystals

It is said that there are 12 crystalline fields of communication within the Earth. Future generations will be able to communicate with the distant galaxies, and perhaps even crystals for this communication. These 12 crystalline fields will be discovered throughout the world in subterranean tunnels or channels where crystal energy has been previously used to outfit a scientific technology. This crystalline network is a system of channels that connect with resonating crystalline structures for image and information processing. There are grid mappings that are presently not understood, but which will be used as coordination points for many fields of communication to overlap with the living Light in the universe. These 12 grids act as focal points for the transmission of faster-than-light particles. Crystal communication is capable of going
beyond our electromagnetic spectrum by being activated by the proper psi grids aligned with the 12 crystalline chambers built into the grid structure of the Earth. Astronomers will use this crystal latticework to bend the light waves for universal communication.

Return to “Crystal Healing”