Is it wise to give a crystal as a gift to an entire family

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luvislikeh2o

Is it wise to give a crystal as a gift to an entire family

Post by luvislikeh2o » Sat May 24, 2008 2:21 am

I would like to give a crystal for a family in order for this lovely family to have energy channeling within their home. I use crystals for myself and know one must get to know their crystal, cleansing, placing it etc. but I have never given one as a gift. I was told not to give one because it can cause re occurrence of nightmares, and other ailments.

Please help.

Thanks

Salma

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 24, 2008 11:08 am

Hi,

I think it is a wonderful idea to give crystals. I don't know where or who told you not to, or where they got that idea from, as far as I am concerned they are crazy. But perhaps they are a vedic gemologist and not a crystal healer? The two are very different.

There is no need to do anything to the crystal, nothing at all, the crystal as a gift will do everything themself. Many people have crystals in their homes and never give them a second thought, jewellery, carvings, ashtray, paper wights or even doostops and stone fireplaces and floors. SO go and choose and be happy they will love it :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat May 24, 2008 5:34 pm

I also think it's a great idea to gift crystals to someone. ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

starmaster

Gift To Family

Post by starmaster » Sat May 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Yes it is a blessing to give a Gemstone to a family just make sure they know how to use it.

luvislikeh2o

Thank you all

Post by luvislikeh2o » Tue May 27, 2008 5:49 am

I appreciate everyones advice and I will definitely instruct them on usage

Return to “Crystal Healing”