I need a little help please

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 pm

You RoseRed...are my hero. I can not Thank You enough for easing my mind and helping me with my crystal. After the full moon last night I went to get my crystal from outside...and I was so extremely happy to put it around my neck again. Was there something I should be doing to my crystal before I go to wear it...I mean after I cleanse it and charge it is there something I should do before I put it on?  I was reading that I should hold it in my hand and vision white lights etc...when I do this I'm trying to put myself in a very soft safe place...but I can not help but to start to cry because I start to think of my father. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right and how to stop from crying. I'm sorry just another problem I can't figure out. Thank You again RoseRed... :smt059

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Yay!!! We have lift off!!! heehee :smt038

Nope there is nothing you should do in particular before you use your crystal again.

You could if you wanted to is to make up a little mantra or something - like
"I dedicate this crystal to healing and the highest of all light".
"Love, Peace and Positive Energy" etc

But you do not have to.

I personally only do that when I get a new crystal for the first time - and thats the thing with intention you have to believe.
At first you may think that you're words are not carrying enough weight kinda like you may think "oh maybe I don't believe enough".
It does not matter! Just believe. Just say it.
The words have the power too remember.

What I mean by this is: Take the word LOVE the actual word L-O-V-E when broken down doesn't mean anything but over centuries and centuries of ppl adding a certain vibration to the symbol L-O-V-E has given that symbol meaning.
(Extra info: That is also how the symbols in reiki work)
So just by saying certain words allows you to access that vibration etc.

So I believe that when I say my particular set of words then it is done.
That's it - end of story - I do not have to dedicate it again as it has been dedicated.  
Basically when I dedicate a crystal to the highest of all light - I never do it again.

AAhhh hun - let the rose quartz do its thing! Let those tears come through and let yourself cry and cry until you no longer feel like you need to cry - noones watching - the rose quartz is helping you to deal with the situation maybe and because of its love energy it will remind you of something that you really loved, truely loved, this love that is completely UNCONDITIONAL! THE love that everyone always talks about.

I cry every time when I access that kind of love - in the middle of the flipping street I will just burst into tears for no reason.:)
It is so wonderful that you have the image of your father to go along with it.
What might happen is that as you get used to the Unconditiopnal Love feeling and learn to recognize it then you will find that you might stop crying.
For me its like "God" (put whatever name) has just reached down and touched me - I can't stop sobbing :) So blissfully happy!
Now that you know what this feeling feels like you can maybe understand why ppl say "you'll just know it when it hits you" usually they use that in terms of your twin flame etc.

Yippeeee!!! SO awesome!!
have fun!
:smt023
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 pm

I can't Thank You enough RoseRed for helping me with all this.  I have found so much comfort speaking with you and walking me through all this. It gets confusing for me.

I feel so good just having my crystal around my neck again. These past few yrs...Oh who am I kidding...these past 24 yrs. have been absolute hell for me and my family...between all the illnesses and my father passing away(he was my best friend and I miss him so much) and all the financial woes we are having and my DH wanting a job he likes etc...I need to find my "Spirit Guide" and I don't know how to go about doing this. So my crystal is my comfort right now. I want to hug my father again and want all the stress in my life to be gone and I just want to be happy again...and because of all this I'm in a funk like...this is why I feel the crystal will comfort me.

But speaking with you and you guiding with my crystal has comforted me so. I Thank You so much RoseRed :smt049

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm

aah DoeZ jees you making me *blush* :smt053
It is my absolute PLEASURE!! :smt052
You have NO idea how happy it makes me feel that you and your crystal are reunited! What better ally than a beautiful rose quartz?! :smt002
DoeZ wrote:I need to find my "Spirit Guide" and I don't know how to go about doing this
okay this is something that I am working on too.
I was told though by another member on this forum that to just be patient and "Let them come".
I also feel at this point that you should also just maybe focus on getting used to your rose quartz and then once you have found that you have settled in that department then you can look for help on the graceful  wavelengths.
Also just know that they are there with you in each and every single moment. You just need to ask.
Ask for help in all your daily activities, if youre having a bummer moment just ask them to support you and to hold you in their positive graceful love.

I like to call on the Angels when I am going through a rough time - they are really there to help - you just gotta ask.
They might not talk back but they will certainly listen to all that you have to say. And I sometimes find that that is all I need - just to know that someone cares! And SO many do!

I have a pdf document that I made up for my own purposes when working with the Archangels - if you would like to print it out then PM me your email address and I'll send it right on over to you on the wings of the angels!:smt056  

Don't worry DoeZ - we can take all da lemons down!!!
                             :smt066

lets turn them into Margaritas for that matter! :smt028  heehee
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 pm

DoeZ wrote:but I can not help but to start to cry because I start to think of my father. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right and how to stop from crying. I'm sorry just another problem I can't figure out. smt059
The crying is normal as the rose quartz begins to clear the energy blockages in your heart chakra. Perfectly normal and very healthy!

As for cleansing and not cleansing, I have to disagree with rose quartz not needing to be cleansed. Almost all stones need to have their energy cleared at some time or another. Especially rose quartz, it takes on a lot and can shatter if it takes on too much.

Before it reaches this critical point you should notice a change in the stone. Since you are wearing it, the obvious clue would be that it will begin to feel like a weight around your neck. You may even feel a tickle in your throat or chest where it sits. In some cases you continually adjust where the pendant is sitting. These are signs to take it off and give it a good break.

For cleansing, I truly recommend selenite. Its fast and safe for all stones. While quartz and the quartz family can take water, salt and all other forms of cleansing, there are many minerals that will react badly (as in destroy the stone and/or its energies) with water, salt water, and sometimes dry salt. I've worked with stones for almost 10 years now, I teach classes and run an crystal store. Its what I recommend to all of our customers. It breaks my heart when someone tells me they bathed their crystal and damaged it in some way. I several have selenite stations around the house, where my stones sit to recharge and "socialize".

If you are looking to work more closely with your guides, I would use celestite or angelite. (BTW, both of these need to stay away from water!)

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 am

Thanx so much healing hands for sharing some of your knowledge!

ummm interesting about the rose quartz - makes sense - i've always just done 'that' naturally, after a while I just know when the crystal needs chill time - whatever one it is :)
Like I have a smoky that just doesn't want to come out of retirement! ;)

I am SO happy you said 'socialize' cause I often say that to the crystals, I keep some in diff parts of my place and every now and again I will move them all around to different areas and then I always say "Play nice and make lots of friends!" hahaha! It was always just one of those many 'odd' moments I have :)

Umm I have a question for ya, with kyanite and selenite - I have been under the understanding that they are certainly ones that don't need to be cleared....??
I clear all my crystals - even my rose quartz - I just find that with rose quartz it really can take alot :) and while i do cleanse them I don't do it as often as I do it with the others.

Thanx again!
Its good to have someone who really knows what they are talking about!
xx
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 am

Selenite & kyanite are indeed two of the few that don't need to be cleansed or charged. At the moment some of the others elude me, but there are not many.
The Other Side of the Sun - Earth's Treasures Brought To Light

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Should I be wearing more than my Rose Quartz? I took of my crystal earlier in the week and I never put it back on...should I be cleansing it all over again?  :smt017

RoseRed...Did you get my emails? Just checking cuz I feel as tho my mind is wondering again...

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:39 pm

hey!
glad to see you're back! Nope haven't gotten any other mails after I replied to ya...

And with the wearing more crystals...http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=
There is an ebook to download and print if you do not already have a crystal book.
GET ONE!!! Really and truly. Its a great source of info and then you will be able to know which crystals can be used for whatever purposes. Hence answering your question about if you need any more crystals.

Heehee I can imagine you walking around adorned with crystals from head to toe!! heehee!!
Just remember - never let it become a crutch.
Take all crystals off and just be and realise that you can actually survive without wearing them. They are a 'help' not a necessary thing. Just tools not essentials.

Oh and to add - cleanse if you want to.
Doesn't have to be this crazy ritual - just let them chill on your window sill for a couple of days if you want.
If I just wana quickly clear mine - I rinse mine off with a little luke warm water and then place them on my window sill for the day.
I do this if I just feel like they may need to be refreshed a little!
Kinda like a spar treatment for them for helping me! heehee
I do tend to be a little crazy with my crystals - I talk to them...yes...i r crazy

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Hi RedRose...

Sorry I really haven't been on at all lately...I went back to work last week and it was a very long hard week. I'm glad to be back to work but boy...I am sore.  

Ok...so let me see if I can remember where I was before I went back to work...lol...You didn't get any of my emails? I sent here...like I replied...or maybe I'm loosing my mind...lmao...but I'm pretty sure I sent them...I remember writing back to you...letting you know I got what you had made and needed help in figuring it all out...I wonder if there's a way to go back and see what I sent?

Anyways...lol...I've been wearing my crystal to work and I'll tel you...I"m more relaxed than I was before...but I do understand I should take it off and let it rest for a bit...I know it gets tired just as I do.  I'm gonna download that book you posted here...I had a few I got from the library but I glanced thru them more so than anything...it was a little too confusing for me. But after I download this one you can help me thru it.

So I am back to work and not on as often as I would love to be...I miss our little chats like...take care and we'll talk soon. Thanks again for everything. :smt006

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 pm

OOOHHH okay no I did get those!
I thought you were talking about ones maybe after that - okay check.
No you ain't crazy! Me just non comprehendo! hahaha
No worries!
When you have time then let me know.
xxxx
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

jaygokul

cleansing

Post by jaygokul » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 am

dear
      best cleanser is salt water.
          it wipes out all the humen nagativity, we give it after wearing some time .
           pls remember we take positive energy from gemstones but they are also affected by our negative energy.
              but a person with hypersensitivity should refrain from wearing "SOFT" gemstones like ROSE QUARTZ
Dr.Jayant Kulkarni(india).

RoseRed

Re: cleansing

Post by RoseRed » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

jaygokul wrote:but a person with hypersensitivity should refrain from wearing "SOFT" gemstones like ROSE QUARTZ
hey there! :smt006
Just a question on what you said:
Why would you say that a person with hypersensitivity should refrain?
I'm assuming from your choice of words, the word 'melt' popped out at me.
But why would that be so?
And what do you mean by hypersensitivity?
Like is the person very open to energy? etc etc

Thank you very much!
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi RoseRed...

Wow...it feels like forever since I've been able to get on here. Since being back to work its been nonstop. I can't complain tho...I need all the money I can make right now. I'm trying not to stress myself out with the holidays and just struggling financially as it is...But I'm forgetting where we left off...refresh my memory if you will. Looking back at some of the postings they said I could cleanse my crystal in salt...I was using sea salt but I threw it out as someone said it is moreless dirty after cleansing my crystal...so when they said salt...do they mean regular table salt? Also...I'm thinking of getting a crystal for energy as well...with going back to work I'm doing overtime everyday and starting to burn myself out a little...so I'm looking for a little help...can you recommend one for me? Other than all that...lol...Ive been fine. I'm just forgetting where we left off last and what we were doing...(thats the part of my brain that gets confused all the time) Altho I felt better with my injections I can feel it wearing off and time for another one soon. Well I had a few seconds of free time...lol...so I popped in. We'll talk again soon...hopefully sooner than later...take care.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Hey DoeZ! Great to hear from ya!
Nope I think the more natural the salt the better - doesn't do as much damage.
I would prob recommend that you go through those links again just to see all the different options again...I like to use water. But that is my personal opinion and choice.
If you like the salt thing then you work with that...just in my case I don't have an endless supply of salt so the water thing works for me as well as the sunlight thing.
What kind of energy are you looking for?
A peaceful, clear thinking energy?
A vibrant, inspiring new thoughts and ideas kinda energy?
A clearing the electric smog away kinda energy?
Have a think about what kind of energy you would like to have around you when you are at work.

You mentioned something about exhaustion...well I know that bloodstone calms the mind, dispels confusion and enhances the decision making process, it can revitalize the mind if your mentally exhausted.

Brecciated Jasper (veined with Hematite) aid in keeping your feet on the ground and attaining emotional stability. It draws excess energy away from the head, promoting mental clarity. (see also Rhyolite)

Tiger Iron is a combination of jasper, Hematite and Tigers Eye, helpful for ppl who are deeply exhausted at any level, esp those suffering from emotional or mental burn-out or family stress. It promotes change by opening a space to contemplate what is needed and then supplying the energy necessary for action.

Pietersite - You just have to get one of these - has SO many beneficial properties that no home should be without one.

Another one is Turquoise.

Sulphur is helpful in reenergizing after exhaustion or serious illness and can enhance creativity.

Its great to have the holidays on its way - even though its panic stations before hand. :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Return to “Crystal Healing”