Can I share my crystals with my wife?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angelfish

Can I share my crystals with my wife?

Post by Angelfish » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi all,
I wondered can I share my crystals with my wife? Or should she handpick her own stones?

What do you feel about this?

With Love, Angelfsih

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Sharing crystals is always a personal choice. My partner and I share crystals all the time. However we do have some that are personally "ours" that we do not share with eachother. We often sleep with stones, one will start the night with it, and the other will wake up with it.

My partner often picks stones for me. To me it is a sign of love and caring. Of course, I wouldn't discourage her from picking out her own stones too.

sidchowdary

hi

Post by sidchowdary » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:42 am

yep u can ,because in pyramids being constructed no a days for meditation many do meditation under one crystal

Cascade of Light

Re: hi

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 pm

sidchowdary wrote:yep u can ,because in pyramids being constructed no a days for meditation many do meditation under one crystal
Yes, I have been to several crystal workshops where very powerul and famous crystals have been brought to the group so we could all get the chance to experience their energy for ourselves. Most were usually kept under lock and key in private collections.

It's nice to have one's own crystals but we can share too :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 pm

I gave up on having personnel crystals. It never felt right telling people not to touch a stone. After observing some people having adversity to touching some stones now my rule is if people feel ok touching them then it is probably alright.

Lavender-oasis

Sharing crystals

Post by Lavender-oasis » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

My husband has also picked some crystals for me. He seems to have a knack for it too. I try to clean them if someone else has touched them, most need cleaning after use anyway.

Jayman

Post by Jayman » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 am

I give crystals away to people all the time.

Seeing someone in need, I pass on rose quartz or mahogany obsidians

crystalhealer1

Crystals are Meant to be shared

Post by crystalhealer1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Crystals are meant to be shared!  Why not share stones you love with the one you love?  Crystals emit such a strong vibration of pure love energy that no harm can come from sharing them with someone you love and trust. On the contrary, I would not recommend sharing your stones with someone outside of your comfort zone simply because of the way your consciousness interferes.  It may not necessarily be that the person's energy has affected your crystals in any way, but that your consciousness has perceived that person's energy to have done so.

Return to “Crystal Healing”