How to determince which Crystal works best for you?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic Cadet

How to determince which Crystal works best for you?

Post by Mystic Cadet » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 pm

currently I have a Carnelian Stone Pendant, I also have the following Citrine, rose and clear quartz,  Hematite and Selenite.

How do you know which Stone/crystal works best for you?

The clear quartz is to help you in  Meditation(connect with my spirit guide).
The Carnelian pendant I have is to help connect with the Spirit guide as well.  
The hematite is to help you with your grounding
The Selanite is to help cleanse the stone and crystal of build up negative energy.

When I went to pick/purchase them up, these stones/crystal never called out to me, When I held them in my hand, felt nothing.. I was hoping that eventually in developing my abilities these stone/crystal would come around and worki with me..

I did perform the process of cleaning and charging and program them with my intensions...  but still nothing...

I do remember one time, when meditating, I had the hematite stone in my left hand, and my clear quartz in my right hand.   Eventually both of my fists were pulsating(energy)..I wasn't cleanching hard at all..

What do you thing?
Is it because they're not a birth stone, born on May 5, 69..

How Do i know which stone works best for me?  
I would like to have a clear quartz pendant instead of my Carnelian stone, or maybe i can wear both? Will that be an issue ?

What do you think.
Last edited by Mystic Cadet on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MidnightWolf

Post by MidnightWolf » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Personally I would say just keep trying. You are probably not attuned to your crystals or you are not sensitive to their subtle vibrations. Just hold them for a while every day and hopefully you will soon feel something :D And it's got nothing to do with the fact that they are not your birthstones...

As for the pendant issue..you can wear both as long as you feel comfortable and cleanse them regulary.

Hope that helped :D

Mystic Cadet

Post by Mystic Cadet » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm

I did noticed last night while holding the clear quartz that I did feel it's vibration... sO that's good

I'll keep working with them...

thanks
Let God's Love and Devine light of protection shine on us all.
In with the Positive Energies and out with the Negatives.

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Crystals can be chosen in two different ways.  Sometimes, one may have a specific reason for choosing a stone, in which case he or she can choose the stone based on its known properties.  To use this method of selection, one should research the physical or emotional problem he or she is experiencing and then choose a corresponding stone.  One may also, however, intuitively choose stones by selecting one or a few out of a bag at random (or by laying them out and selecting whichever he or she is most drawn to).  Then, one should attempt to connect with the stone and feel its energy (to discover the primary uses of the stone.  If one would like to check his or her intuitive insights against information included in publications of the stone’s known properties, he or she can read about that stone’s associated characteristics (which are typically useful for his or her situation) in books or on the internet.

CARNELIAN: (Also known as Carnelian Agate or as Sard) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra), 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra/Spleenic Chakra), or 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for grounding, to increase motivation, to increase vitality, to cleanse other stones, for protection of those who are crossing over, to stimulate success in business endeavors, to aid in overcoming negative thought patterns, to increase sexual energy, to help improve concentration, for peace and calming, to banish negativity, to help heal lower back problems and remove pain, to quicken the healing of bones, to treat sluggish digestion and to increase one’s digestive fire, for emotional balance, to heal the reproductive organs, and to increase blood circulation.

CITRINE: Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) for increasing creativity, for protection from negative energies, to activate the intuition, to manifest abundance, wealth, and prosperity, to encourage sharing, to promote joy, to increase self-esteem and confidence, to encourage a positive attitude, to enhance concentration, to overcome one's fears, to increase ease of communication, to balance the emotions, to instill inner-strength to diminish symptoms from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, to help eye problems, to help with blood circulation, to relieve menstrual or digestive problems, and to balance the  thyroid.

HEMATITE: (Also known as Kidney Ore) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) for grounding, to balance the mind, body, and spirit, for astral travel and shamanic journeying, to transform negative energy into positive energy, to bring peace and calming, to encourage confidence, to aid in removing addictions, to aid in acceptance of one's life, to increase concentration, to stimulate memory, to encourage creativity, for inner-reflection, for protection, for pain relief, to aid in curbing materialism, to aid in studying, to maintain proper blood circulation, to help the body assimilate iron, to relieve insomnia, and to reduce fever.  PLEASE NOTE:  Hematite is only known as Kidney Ore when it appears in its botryoidal form.

HEMATITE, GOLDEN RUTILATED: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to balance the yin and yang energies in the body, to bring the universal healing light to any situation, and to connect one with celestial and planetary energies.  As this is a combination stone, the properties of Hematite and Golden Rutile also apply.  HEMATITE: (Also known as Kidney Ore) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) for grounding, to balance the mind, body, and spirit, for astral travel and shamanic journeying, to transform negative energy into positive energy, to bring peace and calming, to encourage confidence, to aid in removing addictions, to aid in acceptance of one's life, to increase concentration, to stimulate memory, to encourage creativity, for inner-reflection, for protection, for pain relief, to aid in curbing materialism, to aid in studying, to maintain proper blood circulation, to help the body assimilate iron, to relieve insomnia, and to reduce fever.  PLEASE NOTE:  Hematite is only known as Kidney Ore when it appears in its botryoidal form.  RUTILE, GOLDEN:  (Also known as Golden Angel Hair or as Golden Venus Hair)  Use at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to help one to discover his or her divine nature, to bring the golden rays of the sun into the auric body, to disintegrate negative energy, and to enhance the power of prayer or meditation.

HEMATITE, SPECULAR: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra), 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra), or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to aid one in contemplating the mysteries of the universe, to encourage positive or discourage negative planetary influences, to enhance the positive attributes of one’s zodiac sign, and to facilitate astral travel while maintaining a grounded connection with the earth.

QUARTZ, ANGEL ROSE: Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to bring angelic energies into the heart, to allow one to see the divine nature in all other beings and to truly experience the oneness of all, and for protection of children and animals.  As this is a form of Rose Quartz, these properties also apply.  

QUARTZ, ROSE: (Also known as Anacona Ruby)Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for promoting unconditional love, peace, and compassion, to inspire self-love, to promote an attitude of Lovingkindness, for calming after traumatic events, to instill tenderness, to add spark to a romance, to ease mid-life crisis, to soothe a broken heart, for emotional balance, to encourage friendship, to ease the grieving process, to promote forgiveness, trust, and understanding, to help with healing lungs, to increase fertility, and to treat a poor complexion.  Element:  Water  Flower:  Magnolia  Essential Oil:  Rose  Companion Stone:  Angelite

QUARTZ, ELESTIAL ROSE: (Also known as Skeletal Rose Quartz or as Jacare Rose Quartz) Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to facilitate a connection between oneself and loved ones on the other side, for protection during astral travel, to connect one with beings from the angelic realms, to aid in emotional healing, to promote feelings of safety and security, to balance the body, mind, and spirit, to aid in the spiritual ascension process, to aid one in the realization that all is full of love, and to aid in healing meditations of all kinds.  Since this stone is composed of Rose Quartz, the properties of this stone also apply.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

crystalhealer1

In addition to above

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

SELENITE, COLORLESS:  (Also known as Colorless Gypsum) Use at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) for purification, to cleanse the chakras and the aura, to promote a connection with one's divine self, to aid in the ascension process, to clear the mind before meditation, to enhance one's ability to follow his or her spiritual virtues, to bring the light into one's being, and to promote peace and harmony.

SELENITE, GOLDEN: Use at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to bring the divine healing light of the universe into the body for powerful healing experiences, to cleanse and purify the body, mind, and spirit, to instill a sense of ultimate compassion in the user, to promote spiritual ascension and karmic evolution, to enhance meditation, and to facilitate astral travel.

SELENITE, ORANGE: (Also known as Orange Gypsum) Use at the 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra/Spleenic Chakra) or at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to balance the emotions, for protection (especially for highly sensitive people), for purification, to remove negative thinking, and to heal emotional wounds left from past lives.

Once one has selected one’s crystals, he or she should cleanse them.  This should be done before using them.  There are a variety of ways one can clear a crystal.  One way to cleanse a crystal is by soaking it in a solution of sea salt and distilled water (lavender oil is also often added to the solution due to its purification properties).  Another method involves holding the stone under running water or in a stream to be purified.  Yet another method to cleanse a stone is by smudging it.  To smudge a stone, one must pass the stone through the smoke of an herb or incense (white sage, juniper, palo santo, sweetgrass, cedar, and sandalwood are all commonly used smudging herbs).  Also, one may choose to bury a stone in the soil of the earth for a length of time in order to cleanse it.  The clearing process should be carried out until one intuitively feels that the stone has been cleansed, or by feeling the stone’s energy.  One should then charge the crystal in sunlight or moonlight (preferably that of a full or a new moon) for at least one full day or night.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

Return to “Crystal Healing”