a rainbow in my rose quartz pendulum

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Beautiful Luna

a rainbow in my rose quartz pendulum

Post by Beautiful Luna » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:41 pm

:smt006 Hello everyone!

I just have a quick question:

I bought myself a rose quartz pendulum on Friday and kept it in a satin baggy until last night. I was looking at my beautiful pendulum and noticed a rainbow of colors inside of it. I knew that clear quartz could have rainbows but i did not know that rose quartz could also. Does anybody know the significance (if any) of this? Are there any additional  healing qualities to it?

Thank you :) xoxo
If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
-Buddha

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 pm

When crystals contain rainbow inside, it usually is a sign that the deva (spirit)  within the crystal is ready to make a connection with someone.

To awaken the elemental (the spirit or deva within the crystal) of a crystal, one should dedicate the crystal with love and light for the good of all beings in the universe.  Then, one should graciously receive the magnificent gift of energy given off by the crystal.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

ParadiseLost

Cryptic Crystal

Post by ParadiseLost » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

i don't know about any holy spirit that stays in crystal but am sure of the thing that your crystal pendulum is energized with positive vibes and has healing and elemental powers within it.

Quartz crystals are generally very much significant in healing and occult powers. u better keep the crystal pendulum in the north side of your room and make sure that it gets ample sunlight to trap the positive energy.
Be blessed

Return to “Crystal Healing”