Desert Rose

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LADYSILVERMOONGODDESS32

Desert Rose

Post by LADYSILVERMOONGODDESS32 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am

Desert Rose Is A Variety Of Selenite.It Is A Stone Of The Mind,As Well As Angelic Stone.It Brings Mental Ability And Clarity As Well As Perception Of All Kinds,Including Intuitive Perception.Desert Rose Is Used In Crystal Healing To Quiet Worries And Still The Mind From Distractions And Disruptions.
Metaphysically,Desert Rose Is Used To Dissolve "Programs" We Have Put Upon Ourselves That Are Outdated Or Overused.It Is Helpful For Strength In Meditation And Affirmation.It Is Helpful For The Spine And The Skeleton.

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 pm

GYPSUM DESERT ROSE: (Also known as Selenite Desert Rose) Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to facilitate a connection with the earth element, to open one’s conscious awareness into a state of divine bliss and Christ-like consciousness, to treat wounds and sores of the skin, and to facilitatethe blossoming of one’s lotus mind into enlightenment.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

peaceandkarma

Post by peaceandkarma » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I've got a small piece of Desert Rose, its a nice looking crystal.

Likes 2 Read

Post by Likes 2 Read » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 am

I have a Desert Rose, too. At first, I didn't realize that Selenite occurs in other forms. So I was pleasantly surprised by the sight of lovely creations like Selenite wands. I might have to pick up a sample of Selenite in that form to go with the Desert Rose I have.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:01 pm

I have a Desert Rose Selenite crystal. I fell in love with the look of it, but not so much the delicate structure. I keep it in a container so it doesn't get much love.  I want to work with it to connect with my guardian angel.
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

They are so fragile so be careful how you hold it, but isn't it amazing how they form, Have you seen Fulgarite? That is made when lightning strikes the sands.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Talia, I have not seen Fulgarite. Yet! But I will go and look it up now!  Thank you
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

Return to “Crystal Healing”