Fluorite

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Fluorite

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:49 am

Fluorite is a relatively soft stone as it has a level of four out of ten so it must be treated delicately as it can chip and cut easily.  It is found in a wide range of colours and therefore is a rare stone in the fact that it resonates with every chakra.  Some fluorites are keyed to specific chakras.  Multiple coloured Fluorite is best for overall energy cleansing and repair of the auric field.

Purple Fluorite would resonate with the third eye, Blue fluorite would resonate with the throat chakra, Green fluorite with the heart Chakra, Yellow Fluorite with the solar plexus etc.  Black Fluorite is good for cleansing negative thought patterns.

Its growth pattern is cubic or octahedral and it occurs in hydrothermal veins.  It is often associated with minerals such as Barite, Quartz and Calcite.  Quite often multiple colours will occur in the same specimen which makes it a truly stunning specimen.

Spiritual assets within Fluorite is that it has the ability to bring focus and structure.  It can assist in gaining a higher energy vibration within meditation which can then it turn bring on rich visions and insights.  It is great for use in strengthening a person psychic ability and accurately interpreting this information within the intuitive receiving it.

Physically Fluorite balances brain chemistry, enhances memory and can assist with vertigo and dizziness.  Fluorite can strengthen the bones and teeth.  I personally have found light green fluorite is great as a pain reliever if held close to the heart or site of injury.

Fluorite can help one achieve perspective, if they are scattered with thoughts to choose one and focus on it.  It will assist in choosing a direction and helping plan steps required to walk the ones chosen path.

Below are two free form fluorites.  The one on the left is dark purple with blue and green and the right is light green and pink.  I will be submitting some more pictures of fluorite soon.  They can be chosen as tumbled stones, tea light candles, wands, jewellery.
Attachments
fluorite.JPG
fluorite.JPG (84.55 KiB) Viewed 3605 times

mistyblue_haze

here's an interesting fact about flourite

Post by mistyblue_haze » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:31 pm

fluorite is not only unique in the range of colors it displays under normal lighting- it also glows in the dark. when some minerals are exposed to UV light they glow purple, blue or green, no matter what color they are in daylight. the glow is called fluorescence.

pretty cool!

misty :smt006

brooke

no idea

Post by brooke » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 am

Hey thanks for the information about it glowing in the dark, that is so cool

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:47 pm

Hmmm I think I may just have to get some of this now... I love anything that glows in the black light... *smiles* I am such a kid when it comes to glowing things... (My WHOLE house is covered in stuff that glows.... This is why I am the 'fun' aunt... hehehe

Enchantresssera

fluorite

Post by Enchantresssera » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 am

I love working with fluorite, using this in general hands on healing for stress when having headaches or needing extra strength to calm down and think through my thoughts with out being the wrong word coming out. I also use fluorite for healing with flu's or sinus infections. I try to always keep this available in my online store's as it is one of my crystals that people are attracted to so quickly.

Return to “Crystal Healing”