One Crystal

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

One Crystal

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:11 pm

If you could only have one crystal with you on the desert island which would you choose?

or If you could have only three would your choice be harder or easier and which ones?

Going on holiday.... do you take crystals with you? Which ones?

Last time Iwent away, the taxi driver heaved and puffed and finally lifted my suitcase into the boot of his taxi and looked at me and said "what have you got in here? Rocks?"

:smt059  Who me?......  as if lol :smt003

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Okay, let me see.  I only own the one crystal (cluster) so it would be a no-brainer for the desert island. Going on holiday?  Hmmm.  Been a long time since I have been on holiday. Last time (that qualifies at least marginally) was a trip to the beach resort town quite a few years ago and fell in love with an amethyst geode in the store.  Went back a year later it was gone.  Have not been away on holiday since then, I wonder if that is significant...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:20 pm

If i could only have one one a dessert island i would take my dragons egg rose quartz.

If i had 3 to take then it would be the rose quartz, lapis lazuli and moss agate.

Rose quartz is my stone, lapis I have a strong aattraction to, think its something to do with Egypt and moss agate is a piece of scotland i can carry around with me.

I have a small velvet bag, i take it on holiday, it has 3 healing quartz in it.  I have an amethyst wand which i take sometimes.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:46 pm

I'm thinking being on the desert island with Suzi and her crystals wouldn't be so bad :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:23 pm

:smt112

ah shucks Earl.....

:smt061    :smt053

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm

Hey, I got good taste!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:51 pm

lol ok but i see your game really..... you just want my dinky crystals lol!

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Well, in that case I would have asked for Gem and her 100 kilos of crystals to tag along, lol.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:09 pm

oh wow, never thought of that, but then they say small is neat, so maybe its cos they are small and more portable lol  or it might be that you like to just be stranded with me and all my books,  hmm think i worked it out lol

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:33 pm

You guys crack me up!  roflmao!!

Earl 100kgs!!!! no wonder the zip broke!

Size isn't the issue here.

It's the energy vibration!

A higher energy crystal, one that resonates to a higher frequency will give off more energy than perhaps a larger piece of a lower vibration crystal, say Blue Kyanite and Black Onyx?

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:43 pm

suzisco wrote:oh wow, never thought of that, but then they say small is neat, so maybe its cos they are small and more portable lol  or it might be that you like to just be stranded with me and all my books,  hmm think i worked it out lol
Ooooh!  Books!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  
:smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Gem wrote:You guys crack me up!  roflmao!!

Earl 100kgs!!!! no wonder the zip broke!

Size isn't the issue here.

It's the energy vibration!

A higher energy crystal, one that resonates to a higher frequency will give off more energy than perhaps a larger piece of a lower vibration crystal, say Blue Kyanite and Black Onyx?
Maybe 100 kilos of high energy crystals!  Bursting right through those zips!

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:07 pm

as ma grammy always stated...

"" GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES""  lol

for myself on a deserted island..  well let see here...  the very first crystal ever given to me  from my twin was of a 6 sided clear quartz crystal..  i enjoy its power and so do my dragons

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:35 am

Well Fluorite would be my first choice, the purple green pink and blue one. Thats all four colors in the one stone not four different stones trying to smuggle in, customs would get angry...haha...so four colors in the one!

Ok for three it would be
Fluorite,
Satin spar selenite wand
Amethyst bed

I just came back from a holiday and I took over 4 kilos of my crystals....lol....I just have to they will go everywhere with me.  I dont think I could stand being in a strange place and not have the calming effect my fav crystals give me.

Oh and if there are books also being smuggled on to this island, I definetly wanna be there........oh and If you guys are going you HAVE to bring ya telescopes...mines broken the kids decided to ride it like a horse and it snapped of its apex..... :smt009    bring them too....  oh now i really want this thread to come alive!

MoonGoddess

Mmm What to bring

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:36 am

Well if I was stranded on a desert island, I think there is only one crystal I could bring with me and that would be my Amythest, for its regeneration properties and I could explore my mind a bit more.

Three crystals to take on holidays with me:

1. Rose quartz piramid (Healing and harmony)
2. My first every clear quartz crystal as it centres me some and helps me concentrate.
3. Lapis Lazuli (Don't know why just feel drawn to it at the moment)

Books would definately be lovely to bring, my runes, ummm I could go on all day.

Return to “Crystal Healing”