One Crystal

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:57 am

Fluorite is a beautiful stone.  I buy them for my mum as she has a penchance for them.  I found the most beautiful piece for her a few years ago in a garden centre of all places.  It was rectangular and 2 cm thick, it looked like a rainbow when you looked through it and held it up to the light.  I almost didn't give it to her because it was so very pretty.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:47 am

suzisco wrote: I almost didn't give it to her because it was so very pretty.
Oh, I also have been so close to keeping a crystal for myself after buying it for someone else.  I know though deep down if I thought of them first when I saw it then it is meant for them.  Its only the vibration of the stone lulling me into a false sense that its for me.....haha...seducing me with its charm and grace offering its pleasures for my soul.........just plain soul seducing me.....lol
So I give it away and go find another just for me!!!!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:06 am

Lol I like that idea that i was being seduced by a piece of fluorite....hehehehe sounds fun.  seriously tho i know where you are coming from, i had remind myself that its not for me and my mum would get alot of pleasure from it.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:16 am

suzisco wrote:Lol I like that idea that i was being seduced by a piece of fluorite....hehehehe sounds fun.  seriously tho i know where you are coming from, i had remind myself that its not for me and my mum would get alot of pleasure from it.
Oh seduced is right.  I'd be in a lot of trouble if hubby knew about my crystal affairs...haha
He'd get a lot more action if he could lather himself in nice clusters and drip gems off his torso.  It would be like american beauty but hubby would be showered in crystals falling from a decent height onto him some gently, others slamming against his chin and hitting the bridge of his nose...a couple falling into his belly button crack.....lol....and I'd just sit there saying dont move the spot you are in right now just brings out the rainbows in my smoky quartz..
Oh i'm one sick humoured Gal..... :smt005

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:54 am

Okay, so far, I think I have to bring my two telescopes (one is a 3 inch reflector and very portable (less than 18 inches long and light weight)), in addition to Suzi's fancy one and her laptop.  Lots of book collections (I may only own one crystal but I have books in every room, including the bathroom) and probably hundreds of kilos of crystals so we don't go through withdrawal.  Rune collections are a must and includes my wood, pewter and clay runes, in addition to MoonG's collection as well (on her blog) and Gem's.  Might as well throw tarot in the mix since Gem is the instructor after all and she can continue to give us homework, lol.  Might as well ship out a solar power array so we can keep Suzi's notebook charged up, and I'll bring my notebook as a backup (it has telescope control software, provided her scope is a Meade).  And I think we shpuld have some comfy pillows and blankets for when the sun goes down and clearly a good set of cookware to prepare meals...
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:05 am

EarlofLeicester wrote:Okay, so far, I think I have to bring my two telescopes (one is a 3 inch reflector and very portable (less than 18 inches long and light weight)), in addition to Suzi's fancy one and her laptop.  Lots of book collections (I may only own one crystal but I have books in every room, including the bathroom) and probably hundreds of kilos of crystals so we don't go through withdrawal.  Rune collections are a must and includes my wood, pewter and clay runes, in addition to MoonG's collection as well (on her blog) and Gem's.  Might as well throw tarot in the mix since Gem is the instructor after all and she can continue to give us homework, lol.  Might as well ship out a solar power array so we can keep Suzi's notebook charged up, and I'll bring my notebook as a backup (it has telescope control software, provided her scope is a Meade).  And I think we shpuld have some comfy pillows and blankets for when the sun goes down and clearly a good set of cookware to prepare meals...

You forgot the chocolate...you cant forget that!!!!!

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:15 am

flight _of_angelwings wrote:
EarlofLeicester wrote:Okay, so far, I think I have to bring my two telescopes (one is a 3 inch reflector and very portable (less than 18 inches long and light weight)), in addition to Suzi's fancy one and her laptop.  Lots of book collections (I may only own one crystal but I have books in every room, including the bathroom) and probably hundreds of kilos of crystals so we don't go through withdrawal.  Rune collections are a must and includes my wood, pewter and clay runes, in addition to MoonG's collection as well (on her blog) and Gem's.  Might as well throw tarot in the mix since Gem is the instructor after all and she can continue to give us homework, lol.  Might as well ship out a solar power array so we can keep Suzi's notebook charged up, and I'll bring my notebook as a backup (it has telescope control software, provided her scope is a Meade).  And I think we shpuld have some comfy pillows and blankets for when the sun goes down and clearly a good set of cookware to prepare meals...

Most definately we can't forget chocolate....Desert Island seems to be turning into a bit of a resort though don't you think?.....lol  Could I bring my lovely children with me...I don't think I could go for to long without them as I would miss them too much even though Bridget is not born yet.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:22 am

MoonGoddess wrote:
flight _of_angelwings wrote:

Most definately we can't forget chocolate....Desert Island seems to be turning into a bit of a resort though don't you think?.....lol  Could I bring my lovely children with me...I don't think I could go for to long without them as I would miss them too much even though Bridget is not born yet.
Hmmmmmm....children???  Ok that seems reasonable I could bring mine and they can all play together and keep each other company...does this mean I have to bring hubby to our island ....please say no!!!   ...hehe

Oh Bridget isnt born yet then we better add midwife to the list too.....just incase Bridget cant wait.....and then that means Gem better bring her moonstone and malachite also!!!

MoonGoddess

That is so funny

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:31 am

"Hmmmmmm....children???  Ok that seems reasonable I could bring mine and they can all play together and keep each other company...does this mean I have to bring hubby to our island ....please say no!!!   ...hehe

Oh Bridget isnt born yet then we better add midwife to the list too.....just incase Bridget cant wait.....and then that means Gem better bring her moonstone and malachite also!!! "

I was thinking along the same lines as much as I love him I just don't think he would apprieciate what we will be doing.  He is the man that earths me and keeps reality in my life.

Definately midwife and moonstones and malachite.

My son is 16 months old and is full of energy but is a perfect angel.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:40 am

Well i can substitute for a midwife, i am a nurse.  I would like to bring my daughter too, she is 7 and would enjoy the experience.  Definately sounds more like a resort tho.  Need a jacuzzi next to the beach lol!

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:56 am

Sooo Perfect.. but .. did anyone mention the candles and incense so we can all lie out on the blankets and cushions and watch the stars, whilst eating chocolate and smothering Earl with crystals.. ooh we could lay out crystal constellations on the sand to match the stars too :)

Kids..? &nbsp;Gotta have a few of those around, playing in the sand dunes, burying the crystals and runes like treasure, &nbsp;I will even add a few crystal balls so we can have scrying evenings and see if any ghostly spirits come through lol. If not they're always useful for starting fires in the sunshine <gg>

What will we eat then? Coconuts, bananas and fish?

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:10 pm

Kids... well, mine are kind of old. &nbsp;They may not want to come and I can use the break from teenager concerns, lol. Chocolate is an absolute prerequisite. &nbsp;Otherwise the desert island diet sounds good to me :) &nbsp;No cell phones, please. &nbsp;Other than the notebook and solar array, can cheerfully live w/o technology.
- The Havamal, verse 26

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:12 pm

oh my! no mobile phones? &nbsp;think my world has ended lol
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality &nbsp; &nbsp;Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Suzi, I would put up with anything in the tropical paradise except the mobile phone. &nbsp;Unless we take them for the express purpose of hurling into the Pacific :)
- The Havamal, verse 26

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:19 pm

um ok.....
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality &nbsp; &nbsp;Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Crystal Healing”