Crystal Balls

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm

I could imagine that happening to me and my hubby "saying see i told you nothing good would come from your interests!" Lmao
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:58 pm

suzisco wrote:I could imagine that happening to me and my hubby "saying see i told you nothing good would come from your interests!" Lmao
HAHA! Your so right my hubby would probably say the exact same thing too.... :smt005

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:08 am

Hi Gem and Mlady Raka! I have just read all you have here and when I reached conversation about guides, I felt goose bumps in my arms. They are still here. I believe Gem has given you the correct information as my guides are here to give me these goose bumps. I haven't got a crystal ball and have always wanted one. Maybe your conversation is what I need  to have faith in the crystal ball. Thank you very much. Best wishes with yours. I'm sure it will give you happiness. My main guide by the way is Joseph, Jesus' Dad and I'm so proud to know this as I have had  a very special love for him all my life, especially since people didn't see him as very important in Jesus' day. He kept Jesus and Mary alive and well and taught Jesus his craft in Carpentry also reminded Jesus to stand up for his beliefs and who he is. Thankyou Joseph. We usually have more than one Spirit Guide and others who come to us for specific reasons. If you are still having trouble finding messages with your crystal ball, maybe a spirit guide drawing is the way to go. To help you understand who can send you messages and then from there they will help expand your horizons. I hope this helps. Once again Good Luck and best wishes. Libby. LibB  :smt039  :smt038
Ps I've just realized I have been talking about page 1 only. I shall now read all others. LOL

LibB

Angels and Spirit Guides

Post by LibB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:59 am

Hi we all have Guardian Angels and Archangels also Spirit guides. Our loved ones who have passed on to Heaven and many more Protectors from Heaven.
Our Guardian Angels are angels who protect us personally all of our Lives. They are always with us and never leave our sides. They protect us from negative energy, the only way this does not work is when we loose our faith and forget to remember. Our Archangels are Protectors as well only they can be with as many people as needed at any given time.

Archangel Michael for example can be here with me right now for protection and with 10,000,000 or more other people at exactly the same time with the same love and protection for all. He can also protect us in different ways at the same time.
Each Archangel has specific areas of protection and guidance. Our Spirit Guides are Heavenly Beings although not angels more like saints who help guide you in the direction you would like to go or need to go. They are protectors and guides for past life and future life understanding and healing. In this life they will guide you to the right paths for your happiness, these are generally feelings we get. Yesterday I was taking my children for a walk. We were half way up this small street. I was going to stay on the same side as I'm teaching my children road safety. I felt the urge or need to cross the road where we were so we did. As soon as we started to cross I heard an engine start up. There was a car going to reverse out of their driveway on the side we came from 2 houses up from where we crossed. The driver of the car was a learner and my two year old is very stubborn, cracking up when I try to hold his hand to cross the road. Teaching them driveway safety is a little bit harder because they don't know how to be careful when on the footpath. This divine intervention helped to stop what could have been a disaster. I'm thankful to have been able to listen to these feelings. Any way I hope I have helped you to understand. I have tried to make this information as accurate as I can.
Find someone who draws personal Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides, someone who includes a reading with their drawing. Have fun and best wishes
Libby LibB

Ps I'm learning to draw spirit guides and angels at the moment and could do one for you if you like. It would be good practice spiritually and for drawing. I am also relearning how to communicate with guides and angels. So you would have to take it as a practice run. LOL
Last edited by LibB on Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:36 pm

boltonlas wrote:Hi Gem, thank you for your reply, i do quite a bit of candle magic, and have done for a long time, so grounding and protection i am very familiar with, i have noticed tho recently with my candle magic that i am seeing images of the flame coming from the flame then dancing around, they have a blue outer glow,then a red glow, then the yellow center, and i have actually held a couple on my hand and felt the heat and the feeling i get is one of immense exhileration ( i sit and giggle as i play with it as i feel sooooo happy lol). These are not after images as when i close my eyes i cannot see them like you would when you stare at something for too long.
Yep I figured that, Do you use coloured candles with your ball then? and if so which colours?
As to my crystal, to be honest i dont really know that much about it, i know some see clouds, mists,images, colours, but crystal scrying has always fascinated me and the books i have read have never really given me that much of an insight. As to dealing with what i see, i have had a few experiences that has scared the wits out of me, i used to naturally draw negative energy no matter how positive i felt, and i guess i am a little worried that i will draw them again, ( long story but i have posted in the occult section under the thread for the ouija boards), so seeing the darkness and the red glow did freak me a little, i guess i was expecting something light and exhilerating like i get with my candle magic

Love and Light
boltonlas xxx
Ahhh yes I remember. I would cleanse your crystal under cold running water and imagine any negativity running away down the drain back to the earth. Protection might need to be stepped up then if you feel that the last episode was something untoward?  You could try a salt circle round yourself or the crystals or things like smudging and burning white sage and cedarwood.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:37 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote: Please though ladies if your not aware of it make sure your ball is never placed on a window sill or anywhere in a room where the sun may reach it....
Just under 18months ago a man in Sydney Australia had his on the windowsil so the light would reflect through it onto the walls of his loungeroom.  He headed out for a walk and came home to find the firefighters trying to put out his burning house all due to the sun heating up through the crystal and lighting some papers in the room..... :smt009
This is particularly true of the clear quartz and clear glass feng shui 'crystals' they cause lots of scorching and problems !!!

purplewiccakitty

purchesing

Post by purplewiccakitty » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 pm

I would like to purchase a crystal ball, I don't how much they are or where to get one, please help!

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi Purplewiccakitty, welcome to Mystic Board :)

It all depends on why you want one really? What you want to do with it?

Searching online must be the easiest way depending on which country you are in. But choosing in person is the best and safest way.

purplewiccakitty

Post by purplewiccakitty » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Hello Gem!
I live in the U.S.
I honestly must say I have close to no idea. I am looking for a begginer's crystal. For simple things. I would like to be able to see into the near future, I have no idea if that is dificult or simple.

kali

crystal balls

Post by kali » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 am

I have found the best way to scry in crystal balls is to actually use a quartz ball with inclusions ... ie not clear. the things that are closest to you represent the present  the middle the future ..things coming towards you and the things at the back past situations that need resolving..  I always scry by candle light as it easier on the eyes don't concentrate too hard and try to se things just allowe the images to come to you, If you are scrying right you will get a double image and the ball will look as though it is coming out of itself a little hard to describe. but if you gently gaze at one edge it should move out and create a double image this can be done with any crystal, not only balls ... often the things that appear may not seem to be relevant or have an obscure meaning it is then up to you to interprete what you see etc..  If you need any further help let me know Blessings Kalixx

kali

Just a thought

Post by kali » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 am

There are many online shops to buy crystals from. quartz is the easiest as I say , but don't get bogged down in having to have a crystal ball.. sometimes it better to start with an ordinary crystal point and see how you get on with that. It doesn't have to be large. if you have acrystal shop near you go in and ask the crystals to point you in the right direction to one that will help you to scry, the mineral kindgom is pretty helpful, so I'm sure you'll get one that will help.. just get one that feels right for you etc...
Blessings Kalixx

Mystic Meg

Re: crystal balls

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:43 pm

kali wrote:I have found the best way to scry in crystal balls is to actually use a quartz ball with inclusions ... ie not clear. the things that are closest to you represent the present  the middle the future ..things coming towards you and the things at the back past situations that need resolving..  I always scry by candle light as it easier on the eyes don't concentrate too hard and try to se things just allowe the images to come to you, If you are scrying right you will get a double image and the ball will look as though it is coming out of itself a little hard to describe. but if you gently gaze at one edge it should move out and create a double image this can be done with any crystal, not only balls ... often the things that appear may not seem to be relevant or have an obscure meaning it is then up to you to interprete what you see etc..  If you need any further help let me know Blessings Kalixx
I appear to use my crystal ball in a totally different way to you. My seer crystal is never touched by anyone not even me, I smudge it and cleanse it with rosewood, white sage or sweetgrass, and then blow gently over it and whisper to start the crystal working. I use a handspun silk cloth to polish it and to move it gently on its stand, turning the view, making sure my fingers, or any part of me never touch the actual crystal.

When I whisper and ask the crystal, she will then give up her messages, and I see pictures, scenes or images of things that I need to share and pass on. These can be deep inside the ball or fully on the surface, and at any time of the day or night. Sometimes even when I am relaxing watching tv, I get called over to see a smiling face or a message waiting for me :)

Meg

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:48 pm

I have a Clear Crystal ball, I have tried to see images from it but have not seen any yet. I will try the suggestions in this thread and see how I go.  I bought it years ago at the Markets whilst I was living in Sydney.  Years ago whilst at my parents place I had my Crystal Ball outside sitting on the grass in the sun, a very thin stream of smoke was coming up from the ball.  I grabbed the ball up very fast.

cornishrex_rules

Protection

Post by cornishrex_rules » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi all, I know this might sound silly but I do know about grounding and I do have a safe place for meditation but I have always wanted to try but have never had either the courage to or perhaps unsure of what I might see, to scry. I have some awesome spheres, crystal, calcite, fluorite, charorite and of course an amazing quartz with inclusions.

But I would like to know more about protection for both me and my crystal before I start. Would it possibly be the same kind of protection that I use for my daily life. I use both white and black to protect and ward off evil intent.

Corn
The cat was here.

lluvia

crystal balls

Post by lluvia » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:25 pm

about crystal ball ive got a big clear crystal,i use it time to time,i see things shape abot 3years ago i had a vision i wrote it down not knowing the meaning of it n not knowing who to approche,a week later my vision on the crystal ball came thru i put it away.lluvia

Return to “Crystal Healing”