Selenite House Grid for tri-level home

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Selenite House Grid for tri-level home

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:03 am

I have many pieces of selenite and would like to place a protective grid around my home.  Now I know how it usually works but I need some extra help due to the layout of my home.

It's tri level so its two stories facing East and one story on the west side as its built into a hill.  So I have the first floor on the ground half steps going up to get me to the second floor which rests against the bottom half of the top floor and the top half of the bottom floor.  (I bet i just lost a whole heap of you with that explanation...haha)

Gem if you are able to keep up with my lame descritpion do you have any ideas?  Is it best to just place selenite in all corners of each floor? or will just the futherest four corners of the home do?

Selenite really vibrates with me as you know and I feel this is the best for my home and family but would love to discuss anyone elses use of crystal griding in their home and what crystals they have used.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:57 pm

How interesting, I would grid the house at all four corners on the ground level. Selenite being a very high frequency would resonate through all levels. hmm but on the other hand you could grid the top floor all four corners and then the vibration would last longer and work its magic downwards... which floor has the main enetrance on it? You could gird either side of every entrance too.  Selenite isn't usually used for portection asuch but will help to stop any nasty spirits or dark energies from entering, especially if yougrid eithe side of each window and door. Or use Rose Quartz for the door and Black Tourmaline for the windows.   Omg no wonder you have to climb over the stones to get in my door rofl.!

or you could choose a central area and do a grid with different stones on.......

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:14 am

Thanks for the reply Gem.

I think I will grid the ground floors like you said first and then if I feel the need to lay some on the top floor thenI will do that too.

Haha I know all about stepping over rocks to get in and out of rooms...my collection has turned my kids into crystal addicts and they also themselves all have a little collection in their rooms and I'm forever picking amethyst chunks from my bare feet when I walk into their bedroooms in the dark.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote: Haha I know all about stepping over rocks to get in and out of rooms...my collection has turned my kids into crystal addicts and they also themselves all have a little collection in their rooms and I'm forever picking amethyst chunks from my bare feet when I walk into their bedroooms in the dark.
Nothing like a sharp shard of crystal to get you cleaning the room lol!

Its such a lovely hobby. Who knows they might look into geology at school, now thats really fascinating!

Return to “Crystal Healing”