Need help with grief

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LUCKY13

Need help with grief

Post by LUCKY13 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:14 am

My dear friend just lost her daughter (also my friend).  This is the second child she has lost (both were adults).  She is not doing well and thinks she can handle it the same way as when she lost her son 13 years ago.  I do not think she is the same person as she was when she lost her son and I am concerned as she is declining mentally and physically.  Is there help for her in gemology?  She believes in the power these stones can have but is not in a state of mind to utilize her knowledge.  Can anyone help me by telling me what and how to use them.  If it helps any she is 57 and a scorpio.  She was also born under the sign of the ox.  Thank you so much!
POWER IN POSITIVE

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:24 am

Hi Lucky, Sorry to hear about your friends loss, {{{huggss}}}

Apache tear is a wonderful stone for grief as it allows the grief and sadness to surface slowly and be worked through. Another good stone is Rose Quartz, Another stone that will provide a lot of comfort and a way to help dispel the old grief too is Onyx, either a banded piece or pure black and you may find that as her sadness fades so does the stone. Time is a great healer.  xxxx

LUCKY13

Post by LUCKY13 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Thank you so much I do know she has rose quartz and onyx and as this is the second child she has lost in this world I will certainly give her an onyx necklace I have (this is so she will actually wear it) as you say it helps with "old grief".  Again thank you for the reply as I believe this new knowledge will be most beneficial.  She has made comments before that her sons passing feels like it happend yesterday so I feel that she did not deal with the grief or loss and simply tried to ignore it.  I will do my best to help her greive for both her children in hopes of helping her avoid doing the same with her grief as she has in the past.  I know nothing of Apache Tear and will look into this also.

Many thanks (as my dear friend would always say)
POWER IN POSITIVE

Suzyn

Not a crystal but might help

Post by Suzyn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:08 pm

I lost a very close friend a few years ago, I found that plantring a tree at a place she used to often go helped me and her family as it is very symbolic and also helps us to let go.
Shine bright

Suzyn

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 am

Lucky13,
           My deepest sympathy goes to your friend and family and also to you and your family.

Return to “Crystal Healing”