Desperate for pain relief

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Desperate for pain relief

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:21 am

Hey all!

I have a rather serious sinus infection.  Now its actually swollen and has bruised behind my eye etc.   I have blurred vision from that eye and whilst I am now on antibiotics etc for it and am treating it I was wondering if there was anything directly suited to the nasal areas or the glands etc.  I have a migrane associated as part of my symptoms and cant read books, having trouble reading the screen so I'm looking at my hands typing rather than the screen so if I have typos you'll have to spell check in your own mind.....lol...

Anyone with past history of this and what may help.. I'm using clear quartz and amethyst any other ideas.....???

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:32 am

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{AngelWings}}}}}}}}}}}}}}  Sorry to hear you are felling so bad, Flourite is best for sinus problems and also Aventurine, especially green aventurine which will help with the migraine too.

Hope you feel better very soon, will send lots of crystal energy your way too xxx

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:42 am

Ohhhh fluorite, that just got me so excited I love my fluorite......(running to grab a picece)...ok I'm back.  I so wish I had a headband.  I will go down the shops tomorrow I think and buy a thick elasticised band cut some small holes into it so I can sew on some fluorite and clear quartz stones.  I want to be able to wear some stones around my forehead when i have headaches and such and right now would have been perfect for a band also to go on the spot.

Have you ever tried that.  I know we use necklaces or lay stones on our parts when sore so it stand to reason a headband would also be beneficial.  
Ya know what I dont think I have any green aventurine...I was sure I did but on looking I cant see any......hmmmmmm

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:26 pm

The headband sounds like a good idea. Sometimes I will just lie down and place a crystal on my forehead if I need to (but some of mine are quite big and when I fall asleep and turn over - ouch!)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:29 pm

Yeh  I'm the same, some are just that large that when I take them off I have an indent in my skull....haha.

I know they have headbands for magnets so what they need are bands with little pocketc exposed on the skin side pouched on the other so you can replace the crystals you want so you could have one or four in a row.

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:32 pm

I found this info: (hope it helps you)

SINUS PROBLEMS:
Azurite, Blue Lace Agate

INFECTIONS:
Sulfur, Anhydrite, Malachite, Amber

PAIN:
Peridot, Jet, Smoky Quartz, Amber, Moonstone

Also

Emotional Aspect:
There is an emotional aspect to every illness. Often times, it is the emotional thoughts or "excess emotions" that will lead to illness.

Sinusitis can be a reaction to something or someone irritating around you! It is also considered the manifestation of unexpressed emotions.

Metaphysical expert Louise Hay sees sinusitis as: Irritation towards one person. Usually someone close.

Use her affirmation: I declare peace and harmony surround me at all times!

My good (healer) friend say's Oregano Oil is fantastic and works rapidly

Love n Light

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:33 pm

Dearest Angel,

I find that drinking warm mint tea, sipping it slowly is good for me...  Stay away from cold drinks, icecream, (don't consume anything cold for that matter)  cheese milk and those EASTER EGGS!!!!  Chocolate and sugar is also NOT good if you are having a sinus attack.

You can also steam with hot water in which you placed a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil, but keep your eyes closed while you are doing it.  Then, dim the lights in the room a little, and if you have to look at your computer screen, wear sunglasses.  You will be amazed how it filters out glare...

love and rainbows

Raka

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:33 pm

It is a really nice idea. I would have to remember to take it off before I went to the shops though :) Or it could be a fashion statement. Then again, if I had a headache, I would send him!

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Wow thank you all so much for your replies!
he infection has been creeping up for two weeks, I've had headaches escalating in pain since then and didnt know why.  Now I do I'm glad to say I can tackle it.  I can really tackle it now with the excellent info Reichild and Mlylady Raka have offered.

Hmmmm...someone irritating me....yep that would be my MIL.  she is wanting to take my eldest daughter to her home 2,600 km away for two weeks and I dont want her too as its over the holidays and her sister and brother would miss her terribly and she is so scared about flying on her own and being away from all of us and yet MIL is adamant we should make her.  So theres my irritation.....hehe..

I will look for oregano oil tomorrow if I can find a shop open as its good friday tomorrow.  How is it taken?  Oral or up the nose?
Love the affirmation I'll say it for the next few days.

Warm mint tea is nice.  We have eucalyptus trees all out the back so I'll probably throw some leaves in a pot of boil them with a towel over my face and inhale the vapours that should help.  I'm actually wearing my sunnies now.....lol...the screen is so bright even turned down.

Thanks for such a quick reply, I'm going to give them all a try I'm desperate for anything to work at the moment!!

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:09 pm

Apparently it s taken oraly in the form of drops...i think around 4-5 drops (not sure how many times) un-diluted daily. If you google oregano oil (which is what i just did) you will see what i mean.

It is a recent scientific breakthrough according to medical sources however it has been known to healers throughout the ages of course. It will clear up persisting (bacterial) infections that have become immune to traditional pharmacutical antibiotics. Oh and you cant just use any ol oregano leaf...it has to be the esscential oil from the wild oregano species (which is what you will find in health shops) explained here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 065609.htm

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:54 pm

Oooh I luvs lots of input :) Thanks everyone xxx

Careful though I think you might find that oil has to be diluted not taken direct?

I do use the headband with stones sewn in and also I bandage crystals onto animals legs and peoples too lol, and I also sew crystals into saddlecloths, browbands, rugs, tail bandages you name it lol. That way the animals can't eat or swallow the crystals. Brilliant with quartz points sewn into exercise rugs lol.

Hope you feel tip top soon xxxx

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:12 am

Hi all,

Again thankyou for so much contribution I have implemented some of the suggestions and am glad to say there has been a small improvement so I'm getting back to health...yay.....

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 am

Great news, glad to hear it :0) xx

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:12 am

im lacking in the knowledge department right now on what crystals are good  for every lill minor prob we all deal with... however i do know that with sinus infections..  

i usually  mix in 1 tsp of table salt and 1 tsp of baking soda in luke warm water then  swish that around
i take then a table spoon  and pour some mixture on it and snort it up my nostrill..  i do t his twice daily  when i get a sinus infection..  then also you could add vicks vapor rub on ur forhead and nose and front and back...

the salt and baking soda is to rid of the germs floating around inside the  walls of the nose.. also  you can place on your nostrill on the outter side of it a warm hot cloth not to hot tho...  after you do the solotion mixture take the hot cloth and place it ontop of the nose bridge area.. too loosen  the tightness of it..

hope this helps and works..

lill cd

Valinia

Magnetic thereapy Ferrites

Post by Valinia » Mon May 07, 2007 7:28 pm

Have you ever used magnets I have and they are great! I use them for my lower back shoulder even head aches. and they do a marvelous job.

Return to “Crystal Healing”