The Miracle Of Crystals

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SpiritualAngel

The Miracle Of Crystals

Post by SpiritualAngel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Hello to all...

I'm not sure if this will help others, but it helped me and I wanted to share it with anyone that may be in need of some positive energy and healing.

I'll just touch parts of my story in hopes of helping you.

I had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, the news was frightening as it would be to anyone. I am a very spiritual type of person and after finding this out and the size of the tumors, I decided to use my rose quartz ball that I have in trying to heal me. I had heard that it was good for lots of things and thought I would give it a try, so...I took the quartz ball in my left hand, being that this was the side the cancer was on and I rubbed this ball up and down my left side of the breast and under my arm. I could feel the energy coming from this quartz ball and I pictured in my mind and felt the disease being pulled from me.

The surgeon had originally told me the size of the tumor but after I did this a few times and had the surgery, the physician was amazed by how much smaller it was than originally when first diagnosed. Now, was it faith or was it this rose quartz ball or maybe both?  In any case, I felt very blessed in knowing the size had decreased and that I considered to be a miracle in itself.

If there are any others going through Cancer and need someone to talk to, I would be willing to give you any support to help you through.

Thanks to all that read this and hope that it helps you in some positive  way as it did me. :smt059

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi And welcome to MB :)

Thank-you for sharing your wonderful story, I am sure that many others will draw confort from it.

There are a few other crystals that you might want to investigate too, azurite, sugalite and of course clear quartz.

I wish you much love and support  xx

donper

Hi spiritualangel

Post by donper » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:17 pm

I am happy to hear of your success story, I have a spinal injury, and do wish to try the crystal healing, I am hoping to have a success story to tell like you did, thanks for giving me the confidence I need.

SpiritualAngel

Post by SpiritualAngel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:49 am

Thank you Gem so much...I have other crystals as I also love them and I have gems also...give me the sparkle :) I also have a clear crystal ball but I don't know, I'm really drawn to my rose quartz ball, it's 4" in diameter and I love it. As far as the clear quartz, I have a rock mass found in a cave in Arkansas consisting of many natural quartz crystals, it's a beauty too. I'm not sure if there is an exact name of this but I could take a photo and send you if you like. It has many clear quartz crystals coming out of it.

Thank you for the good wishes..I hope to chat with you again.

SpiritualAngel

Post by SpiritualAngel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:54 am

Hi Donper,

I'm glad I was able to touch you in some way and I also feel for you. That must be a terrible and painful injury you are going through. Most of all trust and believe in yourself and know that God is with you at all times. We are all healers in one way or another and it's in having much Faith within ourselves. I hope that if you use my technique, that it will help you as well. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing as I care.

Warm Hugs to you.

donper

Hello spiritualangel

Post by donper » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Thanks for your words of wisdom, I am hoping that you will work with me on this, so please could you tell me what I am to do, remember, this is my first time at this.

SpiritualAngel

Post by SpiritualAngel » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:23 am

Hello,

I am not an expert by any means but what I did basically was just hold the rose quartz and while running it up and down my left side, I closed my eyes and actually pictured the disease being pulled from me. I could actually feel the energy being pulled from me. I did it more than once and when I wasn't feeling weak as it does take strength from you.

After you try this a few times, it becomes easier and easier. It's actually a type of meditation and the rose quartz and the meditation go well together. I actually used this same technique while going through radiation without the quartz and there was amazing things that happened then as well but as I said, it does take very much energy from you.

I hope this helps and if you need me for anything, feel free to ask.

God Bless and may the light be with you....hugs!

donper

Hi spiritualangel

Post by donper » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:31 pm

Thanks for your quick response, I will follow your instructions.

God bless you also, and lots of hugs and hugs

Return to “Crystal Healing”