Where is the best place to buy crystals?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Teressa

Where is the best place to buy crystals?

Post by Teressa » Mon May 07, 2007 6:35 pm

I am overloaded with negative energy in my home and in my life.
I have read crystals will relieve this.
Where is the best place to buy crystals and which one do I buy?

Valinia

Negative energy /A Witches solution

Post by Valinia » Mon May 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Try this
Get some regular old rocks from a creek stream or even your back yard
get a brown or green serving bowl. put some of the rocks into the bowl
and put water over the top of the rocks.
May the cause of my  harm feel the sting of this charm
sisters three come work for me
Bowl detect, stones deflect water relfect
peace and harmony come to me as I will
So it will be.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 08, 2007 10:59 am

Hi Teressa, it really depends on where in the world you are :)

If you can you are best visiting in person and looking at the stones :)

awejusoh

Post by awejusoh » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 pm

I have never bought online but it doesnt matter where you buy them. For a start you should look for a crystal shop nearer to you. Have a feel and enjoy touching and looking them personally. If you already familiar with them, you can buy online. If you were cheated online it was just a bad luck!!

Rev_Vesta

Post by Rev_Vesta » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:03 am

I think it is important to check out any local New Age type stores that sell crystals and know what they are talking about....... Check online at some sites that explain what are Crystal properties......then see what youa re feel drawn tooooooo,  do yu get a tingly sensation, hot, cold etc...... which feel right for the situation..........then feel which place is the right plcae to situate the crystal...........hope helps.....

JenLS

Post by JenLS » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:01 am

I have two strands from Gemisphere (you can google it) and I love them both.  The quality is great, and I can really tell a difference with wearing them.  Gemisphere's website is very user friendly and can walk you through choosing the stones you need.  They also have great customer service and were more than willing to talk to me about a couple of different options I had so that I was confident about my purchase.  I really cannot recommend them enough.

I've also bought crystals on ebay before.  I've got three sellers whom I can count on for a quality product, and those are the ones that I usually buy from.  I will try other sellers, but I'm very selective.

The majority of my crystals have come from Gem & Mineral shows and some of the Psychic Fairs.  The ones from the latter tended to be more expensive, however, those vendors where the ones who could direct me to the proper crystal based upon the result desired.  At the Gem shows I just take a list with me of anything I am looking for and don't expect much help in the gemstone healing area.

mumu

Post by mumu » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:19 am

:smt002 Hi Teressa! By this time you prob got you ans. as to where the best place to find your crystals? Could you share it with me? Avery much new with this thing and am really exited to learn more about it.

starmaster

best place to buy crystals

Post by starmaster » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Heaven & Earth
heavenandearthjewelry.com/
catalog is free.I have purchased many gemstones from them

another one is Healing Crystals. I have also purchased stones from them.
.healingcrystals.com/

thewitchescoven

Post by thewitchescoven » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 am

There are many online stores for you to get your crystals if you dont have a new age store near you. only buy from those who explain there propertys and relevent infomation this will inform you that they know what they are talking about. we dont want you buying dodgey crystals. you may also find an online store in your country as they can be pricey in postage.

Deeperpoet

Where to buy your crystals

Post by Deeperpoet » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:19 pm

I have been collecting crystals and rare gemstones all around the world, I have also mined for my own....

go to bestcrystals.com they have one of the greatest selections... I also collect meteorites...

I can assure you they do work.

You must clean them with purified water and add seasalt which is optional. I always leave my crystals up in a window seal so by day the Sun can energize them and by night the Moon can cleanse, empower and energize them....

after they dry from cleaning them with purified water, I always annoint them with a dab of pure virgin olive oil.

Anytime I leave my house I take certain ones with me for various reasons...each crystal does certain things....

You must educate yourself with crystal knowledge before using them because if you do not know what you are doing you may have some bad side affects....

Good Luck!

If you need further help just contact me I have been doing this for 11 years!

Ann Rich

sidchowdary

hi

Post by sidchowdary » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

may be online or near by store in ur locality who knows it value

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 pm

I have an internet store that sells crystals and minerals. We have a very wide variety in lots of price ranges. Each is individually photographed from multiple angles. I can't post the link directly, but the name of my store is below and the link is in my profile.

Here's some other suggestions, I have bought from the latter, but not from the former, since I get most of my crystals from trade shows. :-)

exquisitecrystals.com
mineralminers.com

Heaven and earth are a good resource for lots of unusual stones, but they are on the expensive side.

crystalhealer1

Buy Local When Possible!

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Being a small business owner, I always recommend people to buy local when possible.  This also gives you th advantage of holding the stone before buying it and feeling its energy.  However, some poeple are limited to the internet because there are not stones offered locally.  In this case, be sure you really do your research before you place your order.  Know what you are buying and who you are buying it from.  The key is to be sure that you are making your purchase fomr a reputable source.  Good luck!

Return to “Crystal Healing”