Crystal questions from a beginner

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dolcifiori

Crystal questions from a beginner

Post by dolcifiori » Wed May 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Hi! I have been looking all around this forum and i am amazed and intrigued by the vast knowledge and wealth of information here!

I have a small collection of crystals that i have collected over the last 10 years. Some just purely for their beauty others for the properties I have read they have.

I am not quite sure how best to use my crystal collection or even what some of them are.

My first question is how should i store my crystals? I currently have them all together in a little silk bag. However i "feel" this is not correct - i feel the energies of the crystals "clash" here?? am i correct in thinking this and if so what is the best way to store my crystals?

I would like to share photos of the crystals of which I am not sure what they are or how best to use them. i would appreciate if someone could help me here to identify the crystals I am unsure of. If anyone could help i would be very grateful!

I have attached a photo of a crystal i have had for many years - i purchased it for the beauty of it but have never know what exactly it is. Any identification would be appreciated!

Dolci
Attachments
Photo-0007.jpg
Photo-0007.jpg (3.77 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
Photo-0008.jpg
Photo-0008.jpg (5.68 KiB) Viewed 6251 times

dolcifiori

Post by dolcifiori » Thu May 24, 2007 6:15 pm

just bumping this up to see if anyone can help! :)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri May 25, 2007 6:07 am

Yes to me it seems to me you have an agate pyramid!
Very pretty

dolcifiori

Post by dolcifiori » Fri May 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Thank you for your reply FOA :) yea Agate does come to mind when you mentioned the name there.

May i ask, what would you suggest the use of a pyramid for? What if any, is the significance of the pyramid?

Dolci

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat May 26, 2007 4:28 am

For actual crystal healing I am not aware of what the pyramid shape does.  But I just went in psychically and intuitively and the answer has come back for you to use it as protection and to be with one for the four elements to help keep you balanced and gorunded.  Earth, Fire, Water Air.  Each four corners of your pyramid will relfelct this with the top point your acess to divine guidance.
Use the color of the pink to remind you that in times of trouble and distress or anger to send out love even to those that may inflict you pain.

dolcifiori

Post by dolcifiori » Sat May 26, 2007 7:37 am

Thank you FOA again for your answer :)

Yes what you have said sounds appropriate and it also "feels" right too. When i look at the crystal it "feels" strong and powerful.

Also with regards the colour, that was one of the main reasons i was attracted to the crystal!! It is so intense and bold.
Use the color of the pink to remind you that in times of trouble and distress or anger to send out love even to those that may inflict you pain.
...this makes perfect sense!

Dolci

Planeswalker

Post by Planeswalker » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 am

Agates are usefull for balancing the chakras according to colour (pink would be the heart chakra) and providing a protective aura.  The energy of this stone is projective, sending chi outward and influencing rather than storing chi receptively.  The pyramid formation is designed to focus universal energy into a grounding structure for usage.  Good luck friend.
Namaste

peaceandkarma

Post by peaceandkarma » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 pm

I love agate, they look so pretty. My favourite agate has to be blue lace agate. But I love your pink pyramid

Return to “Crystal Healing”