LEPIDOLITE

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

woven5

LEPIDOLITE

Post by woven5 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:17 pm

ON TUESDAY I USED LEPIDOLITE FOR A WOMEN IN LABOR I CHARGED IT WITH THE HOPE OF SHORT LABOR AND EASY TRANSITION WELL IT WORKED GREAT,  SHE WENT FROM 1 CM TO 9CM IN 1 HOUR HER LABOR WAS 5 1/2 HOURS BABY WAS 7.7 LBS AND THIS WAS HER FIRST BABY .

I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO USE DURING HER LABOR THIS WAS LAST MINUTE RESEARCH AND I COULDN'T GO OUT AND BUY A STONE AT 12:30 IN THE MORNING. I KNEW IN THE DECRIPTION OF LEPIDOLITE IT SAID TRANSITION( PROBABLY LIFE TRANSITION CHANGE OR SPIRITUAL) BUT ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS LABOR.  

SO TELL ME IF YOU CHOOSE A STONE IS IT MORE IMPORTANT THE STONES METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OR THE ENERGY YOU PUT INTO IT?
                THANKS WOVEN

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Personally I would have gone with Malachite, which is often caused the midwife's stone lol beacuse it helps childbirth so.

Interesting that you think the lepidolite helped so much, perhaps it was just the way the deleivery was meant to be with today's modern drug interventions or  the placebo effect or perhaps the strengthening properties and balancing of the energies. Most likely it was down to the individual piece and the support you gave. Sometimes an individual piece will have different properties attached to it because of it's life journey so far. And these make allthe difference :)

Congratulations to the new arrival :)

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:52 pm

In my experience, lepidolite has protective properies, as well as anti-depressive ones, thus making it a good choice for OPs purposes.

Maybe even better would have been some with rubellite inclusions.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Its extremely hard to find or imagine lepidolite with rubellite, not a commonly found or accessible crystal.

Return to “Crystal Healing”