is my rose quartz owl jealous?!

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

candycanerainbow

is my rose quartz owl jealous?!

Post by candycanerainbow » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:02 am

i've had a little rose quartz owl called harold on a cabinet in my bedroom for about 6 months, but 2 weeks ago i bought a much larger one made of labradorite to sit with him. ever since, as soon as i walk near the cabinet harold flies off! it's not as though i'm knocking him, he actually shoots out in front of me!

is the poor little thing jealous or is he trying to tell me something else?

richardredhawk

Rose

Post by richardredhawk » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm

Both of these stones vibrate to a 7 so they are ok with each other.
Rose Quartz is a stone of love and works with the Heart Chakra so placing it in close contact with the Lab which is a stone of ET origins and works with the mental aspect so they both will bring about understanding with your Heart and Mind.
They are both trying to tell you something it is just you have listened to your Rose Owl more and this is a way for them to pass on what it is they need to tell you.

Take both of them down and get comfortable and hold your Rose Owl in your left hand with the Lab Owl directly in front of you do not cross your legs as you will need to have both feet planted on the ground to allow the energies of the Earth Mother to flow through you and then this will allow you to tune into the energies of both Owls, and just listen or feel what they have to say.

Owl in my culture is Deception and this is that not everything is as it seems. He brings visions and messages and is of great importance that you use the sight within sight that this Totem Animal brings to you at this time.

candycanerainbow

Post by candycanerainbow » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 pm

thank you for your advice, i will try it when i have a quiet moment (hopefully within the next couple of days!).

i'll let you know how i get on...

:)

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:39 pm

Wow that is fascinating!! Anything new on this?

candycanerainbow

Post by candycanerainbow » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 am

nothing new to report yet, i can't seem to find the right time! i'm just starting college and it seems like i'll never get a moment to relax  :smt005

i shall update as soon as i've tried richardredhawk's recommendation (which will hopefully be before the week is out!!) :D

Return to “Crystal Healing”