What do crystals and humans have in common?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tinker

What do crystals and humans have in common?

Post by Tinker » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi, Im currently doing a crystal course and been given some home work....Im having a bit of trouble finding the answers on the internet.

If anyone can help, or could point me to a good web site:

No1 what similarities between crystals and humans are thought to explain how crystals work: ?

No2 Describe what constitutes the human field or Aura: There seem to be quite a few different ones...?

no6 What is the importance of the chemical composition and mineral content of crystals:?

Tinkerx

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:07 pm

Tinker I think you have had your answers elsewhere? The main thing to remember is that the course should provide you with the answers or at least the inspiration and knowledge to find the answers yourself. Have you asked yout tutor and re-read the literature? Me telling you is not going to help your learning :)

Tinker

Post by Tinker » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Hello Gem,
Thankyou for your reply. I really have had No literature/handouts regarding my homework. The course has only been running for 4 weeks and in that time ive learnt about choosing, cleaning,charging crystals. Ive also learnt how to use a pendulum and balancing the chakras. I have a couple of books The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall and Crystal Power crystal Healing by Micheal Gienger. However since my first post I have managed to find alittle more info on the internet but would love to just confirm my findings.

Tinkerx

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 pm

OK, let me write more tomorrow :)

starmaster

Humans and Gemstones

Post by starmaster » Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Crystals depend on Humans to activite them and humans need then to axcess the energy gemstones process.

Tinker

Thanks for the reply

Post by Tinker » Sun May 25, 2008 9:37 am

Hi, thankyou for your reply, its been a while since ive been on this site and ive nearly finished my course now.
Perhaps you explain a little more in detail as to how crystals need us humans?

Love and sunshine
Tinkerx

Return to “Crystal Healing”