rutilated quartz

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jaygokul

rutilated quartz

Post by jaygokul » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:34 am

which disease is cured by rutilated quartz??plz answer to the point and specific.
Dr.Jayant Kulkarni(india).

Rev_Vesta

here are some suggetions....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:37 am

mainly used for....
Bronchitis,

Gets to the root of the problem, Aids Astral travel, absorbs mercury poisoning. Heightens energetic impulse of Quartz. Focuses non-physical atunement..........
Has Quartz properties-Soothes burns. Said to reduce fuel consumption in cars......
on neck for thyroid, heart for thymus....

Hope this helps.. taken from Crystal book by Judy Hall....
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

awejusoh

Post by awejusoh » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm

I had a customer came to my shop with asthmatic symptoms such as difficulty in breathing. I suggested her to put golden rutile on her chest whilst she were asleep. She followed my advice and came back few days feeling much better.

It works to most of my customers. Certain people do not react with this crystal.

Hope this helps too.  :smt015
Hannamori Crystal

starmaster

rutilated quartz

Post by starmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:48 am

Rutilated Quartz is said to intensify the metaphysical properties of its host
crystal and to enhance a person’s understanding of difficult situations, whilst
improving creativity, relieving depression and loneliness. It can slow the
aging process. It is a strong healer bringing forth each person's strengths, it
encourages originality, and it’s often described as an ‘illuminator’ for the soul
promoting spiritual growth. It has a vitality that can aid chronic conditions, is
effective for exhaustion and energy depletion, helps respiratory tract and
bronchitis issues, stimulates and balances the thyroid as well as helping to
regenerate cells and repair torn tissues.

crystalhealer1

Associated Properties of Rutilated Quartz - By: Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke

Post by crystalhealer1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:57 am

QUARTZ, RUTILATED: (Also known as Venus Hair Quartz or Angel Hair Quartz) Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) for increasing vitality, to facilitate the transfer of vibrational healing energies, to balance body, mind, and spirit, to cleanse the aura, to facilitate astral travel, scrying divination, and channeling sessions, to remove barriers interfering with spiritual growth, for protection from negative energy vibrations, to aid in past life ascension and regression, to aid in acceptance of the soul's current life purpose and lessons, to facilitate positive change, to encourage forgiveness and compassion, to remove depression, to heal and repair the aura, to increase fertility, to restore energy to the physical body, to balance the thyroid, & to promote proper posture.

Return to “Crystal Healing”