Crystals for extreme stress?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crissyj

Crystals for extreme stress?

Post by crissyj » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:55 am

What would anyone suggest for someone going thru extrememe life  stress.  Divorce, spousal  harassment, the spouse changing her mind every week on what she wants and filing new court papers every other week, spousal support $100 more than income because stress from divorce has caused him to become disabled due to bipolar disorder aggravated by the stress, now facing jail time because of contemp for not being able to pay spousal support, house being reposessed, realtor quitting after being harrassed by spouse, spouse trying to get retirement, fighting school district for disability, and it goes on and on.  This has been going on for 18 momths and she never worked but expects all of the community property.  He's on the brink.  We had a very good relationship for a long time and now he just wants to be friends because he can't handle any more stress or what goes into keeping a relationship going.  He's on medication for the bipolar disorder but with all the stress, he needs more help.  I use crystals for myself but don't know what is good for extreme stress.  He needs help.  I'm there to provide love, support and to help with whatever he needs help with when he needs it but he needs some intervention.  
Thanks in advance for your suggestions
Crissy

Layla Wolf

Post by Layla Wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:34 pm

Rose quartz is benificial for love and relationships , while labradorite is good for stress. a general all rouder, which has also been known to help stress, is amathyst.
hope this helps.

Gem

Re: Crystals for extreme stress?

Post by Gem » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 pm

crissyj wrote:What would anyone suggest for someone going thru extrememe life  stress.  Divorce, spousal  harassment, the spouse changing her mind every week on what she wants and filing new court papers every other week, spousal support $100 more than income because stress from divorce has caused him to become disabled due to bipolar disorder aggravated by the stress, now facing jail time because of contemp for not being able to pay spousal support, house being reposessed, realtor quitting after being harrassed by spouse, spouse trying to get retirement, fighting school district for disability, and it goes on and on.  This has been going on for 18 momths and she never worked but expects all of the community property.  He's on the brink.  We had a very good relationship for a long time and now he just wants to be friends because he can't handle any more stress or what goes into keeping a relationship going.  He's on medication for the bipolar disorder but with all the stress, he needs more help.  I use crystals for myself but don't know what is good for extreme stress.  He needs help.  I'm there to provide love, support and to help with whatever he needs help with when he needs it but he needs some intervention.  
Thanks in advance for your suggestions
Crissy
Hi Crissy, welcome to Mystic Board :)

I am so sorry to hear your friend is having such a bad time. I would go for a few different types of crystals. Firstly Black Tourmaline or Black Obsidian to ground and earth all this negativity that is dragging him down, then add in some cooling and calming green stones like Green Aventurine or Green Clacite and also Malachite which will help with the Bi-po too :) And then some Mangano Calcite to help ease his emotions.

Does he accept crystals and use them? I ask because many people that we want to help don't use of believe in crystals and these we can help by simple things like crystals on keychains or in jewellery or as thumb stones and palm stones which are all anti-stress stones because of their shape.

Return to “Crystal Healing”