Hemorrhoids

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

awejusoh

Hemorrhoids

Post by awejusoh » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

I am looking for a crystal which can be used to cure Hemorrhoids or pile. Most importantly how to apply.....
Hannamori Crystal

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:53 pm

Use a crystal tincture or elixir, and try and find out why the problem occured in the first place so Hematite or Bloodstone etc

jaygokul

hemorrhoids,piles

Post by jaygokul » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 pm

coral is the best remedy for both.
Dr.Jayant Kulkarni(india).

ren88

hemmorhoids or piles

Post by ren88 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:11 pm

hello there,
I think you should first find out the problem. Is it due to stress? hygiene? work? or toilet habit?
I have it every ones in a while. I mean when I'm all stress out, it will come out. No matter what I used ( medicine or therapy ) It doesn't go in. I even have it removed ones. But still it returns when I'm all stress out, and after a few weeks, it will subside automatically. ( Of course medicine and therapy do help a lot too. And try crystal tincture or elixir ) Don't ask me how to used it. We will just ask help from GEM on how to do it.
ren88

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:22 pm

lol ren..... I am not volunteering lol,  resting with your feet up helps too as does a good diet, in fact hormones too, many women find that at particular times in their menstrual cycle they get worse. Keep a diary and see when they peak ( sorry bad choice of word there! lol) and what you have been doing or eating, maybe you will see a link.

Don't forget crystals can work very slowly with this rebalancing and so other measures should be followed too

Return to “Crystal Healing”