Vibrating to the I don't know ...

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

walrus

Vibrating to the I don't know ...

Post by walrus » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 am

Greetings All,

I'm new here and figured, "hey why not start things off by making myself look like a total dummy" so this is me doing just that...

I am not entirely new to crystal healing, but am a bit confused about the subject of vibrations. When a healing crystal is said to vibrate to a particular number, what exactly does that mean? Is the number referring to the chakra, life path number ??? And does this mean vibrate literally, or in a spiritual sense?

walrus

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:05 pm

Crystal Vibrations and numerological number vibrations are two totally different things.

Each crystal is unique and has its own power, energy, harmonics and vibration.
When using numerology everything has a number vibration, but to be honest when talking about the name of crystals so many have different names, spellings and commercial names it doesn't really work.

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

i dont know about anyone else but i have my crystals in a little pouch/ bag and i wear them (when possible) in my top left pocket. anyway through out the day i feelthem vibrate... literally. i thought i was going nuts. i kept thinking it was my phone but then id realise my phone wasnt on me. anyway its happened too many times and only when i have them on me to dismiss it. whatevers going on though i feel great. just wanted to share my experience.

:)

Return to “Crystal Healing”