Crystals for animals

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Crystals for animals

Post by Gem » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Pets respond very well to the healing properties of crystals.

Use large chunks that they can lick  or have placed in their water bowl or beside their bed. Or sew small tumblestones into blankets, headcollars and rugs. Be careful they do not swallow them though.

Rose Quartz is a good all rounder for pets to soothe them  or try some Amethyst for pain relief or Amazonite for arthritis.

Does anyone here use crystals on their pets?

JenLS

Post by JenLS » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:46 pm

I have used them with success on my horse - bloodstone, a vogel, and a clear quartz wands.
Only dead fish go with the flow

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:28 pm

I am waiting when i will be back home with my doggy.then i will try using crystal on him.i have to wait 8 months for that!!!

Softly1

Post by Softly1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 am

Wow, that is a very interesting thought. I have 3 cats, 2 of which are sisters, when they were young they absolutely loved each other, would wash each other, never apart  etc.

At about 2yo they started to fight and were not happy being in the same space, however they were both seperatley happy with an older Burmese cat being around.

Anyway they are 5 now and still being little ratbags to each other (a vets theory once was that they had a spat and couldn't get past it) who knows.

Thanks for the insight of using crystals on animals, I will look for any further info that may be posted.

THANKS!!!

Eirnn

Post by Eirnn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Intresting idea, I often work with injured birds before bringing them to a wildlife center, I bet crystals could do a lot of good, and probably increase recovery rate.  believe  I also work with praying mantids and tame them so they can be used for demonstrations at our local prairie house, crystals may be helpful there as well.

Thank you for this idea, I will definetly attempt to use crystals on the animals I so frequently interact with.

Return to “Crystal Healing”