How do I find healers in my area?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silkconcepts

How do I find healers in my area?

Post by silkconcepts » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 am

How can I find a list of practitioners in my area. The web hasn't been much help. Thanks to anyone who can help.   silkconcepts

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:52 am

It really depends on which country you are in :)

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:46 am

I live near the Chicago area in USA and would much like to find someone close by.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:15 pm

You don't actually say what kind of healer you are looking for, and it is not my place to recommend one, but I just typed (healer,chicago,USA) those words into google and came up with over a hundred 'healers', sort through them, use word of mouth, the local paper, the telephone directory too :)  I am unfamiliar with the regulations and codes in the USA so please be careful and check on who you choose.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:25 pm

I'm not sure if I should be looking up crystal healers or for chakra balancing. Most holistic healers around my area are more accupuncture/holistic medicine type practitioners. Noone I've seen so far deals with crystals or such.

satyamani

find

Post by satyamani » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:37 am

Dear One

You can find your search by writing Crystal Therapist in Google search than according to your country you can easily find.

SageRose

finding a healer

Post by SageRose » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 pm

What type of healer are you looking for and where do you live.  There are lots of reputable organizations that list healers by state and city.  I have been doing healing work for over 30 years and am a Naturopath as well as doing energy healing of various kinds.  I might be able to recommend someone to you.
Blessings

Return to “Crystal Healing”