Blue Tigers Eye?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Blue Tigers Eye?

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Well I was reading in Runes forum about Buying Runes when I come across the word Blue Tigers Eye, something I have never heard of before but that does not surprise me as I do not know much about Crystals.  The only Tigers Eye I know of and have is Brown with a gold streak through, so I would be very interested in seeing a photograph of one and find out if the meaning is different from the one I discribed.

MG
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm

I just got mine last nite, excited to try them.  Here's the pic from the website I bought them off of...
Attachments
bluetigereye.jpg
bluetigereye.jpg (3.55 KiB) Viewed 9339 times
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Blue Tigers Eye is also known as Hawks eye. It is not rare, but not common either. It is related to Tigers eye. Both materials are from the same pseudomorph (when one mineral is replaced by another keeping the same structure). The color is orginally from Blue Asbestos, however in tigers eye, it oxadises brown or golden as it is replaced by the silica, in Blue tigers eye it retains the color. You don't have to worry about chemical poisioning as the asbestos has been replaced by the silca group.

Hope that helps!
The Other Side of the Sun - Earth's Treasures Brought To Light

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:58 am

Nice picky thanks for sharing they do look very nice...lol.

Asbestos seems to take the romantic view of crystals to a whole new level, but as you said it has been replaced by the silca group so therefore rended harmless.  I will have to keep my eye out for some they are very attractive.

Thank you both of you for helping with my query.

MG  :smt002
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

starmaster

Blue Tigers Eye?

Post by starmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:15 am

Tiger Eye, Blue Enhance psychic abilities, brings calmness & optimism, grounding

thewitchescoven

Post by thewitchescoven » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 am

You can also get RED TIGERS EYE, instead of the gold flecks it has red ones.
This stone helps us to remove excess energy from the body so that we can rest or sleep. Brings balance rather then a "me " and " they reaction, Brings courage and clarity.

Like the blue one it is very pretty

tulip

Post by tulip » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm

I just got one of these today,but Im not sure how to use it.Anyone any ideas?

tulip

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:54 pm

You can simply carry it in a pocket or purse and let its energy pervade your aura :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

tulip

Post by tulip » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks for that lady.

tulip

dessa

Post by dessa » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Blue Tiger's eye is also know as Hawk's Eye, and Falcon's Eye

It's both a calming and a stress relieving stone. It helps us if we are over-anxious about things and it can cool a quick temper. It can help us to overcome negative and/or restrictive thought patterns and assist us in changing ingrained behavior or habits. It alleviates pessimism and stops us from blaming other people for problems which are really of our own making. It can help us to bring issues into perspective. Helps us to develop an insight into our own minds and assists us with future vision. It increases our psychic abilities and aids clairvoyance. Can also help us to travel back to the specific source of an emotional blockage. It assists in problems with our circulatory system, bowels and legs.

Color: Mid to dark blue. Chatoyant and reflective. Sometimes grey or greenish bands.

Associations:

Associated Crystals: Angelite, blue quartz and sapphire.
Candle Color: Mid-blue.
Chakra: Brow.
Element: Air.
Flowers & Plants: Mint, lupin and larkspur.
Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Agrimony, aloe vera, rosemary and sandalwood.
Planet: Jupiter.
Zodiac: Sagittarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:

Animals: Blue tiger eye is especially good for all birds of prey and generally good for all birds.
Children: Use to alleviate fear of flying.
Environment: Use for any conservation work involving birds.
Finance & Prosperity: -
Health & Healing: Use for eye problems especially those involving focus. Good for sinus congestion. Helps relieve spine and neck problems.
Home: Use to expand your horizons at home.
Love: -
Protection: Helps healers protect against the negative energy of others. Protective when traveling in hill country or mountains.
Psychic: Blue tiger eye is the best stone for astral travel, clairvoyance and remote viewing.
It Is The Stone Of: Air travelers and healers.
Ritual: -
Sex: -
Work: Use to expand your horizons at work. It will help bring new opportunities at work or the possibility of transfer to a new location.
Other: Also known as hawk's eye and falcon's eye. It is the unoxidized form of brown tiger eye.

Sorry I don't know how to post a picture,

dessa

brendag

blue tigers eye

Post by brendag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm

tThere is also a red tiger's eye.  stunning on the base chakra.

Indigo Angel

Post by Indigo Angel » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 am

I LOVE the blue tiger's eye! Upon discovering this stone, it quickly became my favorite.

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 pm

TIGER'S EYE, BLUE: (Also known as Falcon’s Eye or as Crocidolite) Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra), the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra), or at the 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) for grounding, to increase psychic powers, to encourage the rising of the kundalini through the chakras, for protection, to instill inner-strength, to stimulate compassion, to aid one in sorting through details and to aid in completing tedious tasks, to aid in removing negative habits, to banish depression, to heal the eyes, to treat disorders of the reproductive system, for balancing the chakras, to aid in healing broken bones, to aid in communication, for peace and calming, and to banish fears of all kinds.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

Return to “Crystal Healing”