Amber

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kyla

Amber

Post by Kyla » Sun May 04, 2008 4:51 am

Hi everyone,
  I have a question which concerns the stone amber. I have looked around and I haven't really found too much information that I don't already have.
So far I found:
  With an energy like liquid sunshine, amber is fossilized resin of pine trees. Amber is said to enhance the beauty of the wearer. The ancient Norse called this stone Freya's tears, after the passionate goddess of earth and fire. It is used to tap into the powers of the sun, and is good for success, abundance, healing of the physical body. It carries a negative electrical charge and therefore is good to draw power and energy into its bearer.
In combination with Jet is said to bring knowledge to its bearer. A stone of amber and jet is usually worn by the modern day priestess.

I was wondering if anyone else had anything they could add to this... :smt005
Best wishes to all...
xxKylaxx
Let Kali light your way...

beleever

Post by beleever » Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Chinese believed that the souls of tigers metamorphosed into amber at their death. When Amber is rubbed against wool or silk it becomes electrically charged. Amber is a grounding stone for higher energies. A powerful healer and cleanser that draws disease from the body and assists in tissue revitalisation. It provides a protective shield to prevent healers taking on clients pain and protects against psychic attack. - Judy Hall

Traditionally worn around the throat chakra to relieve asthma, convulsions and bronchial disorders. Was a favourite material for amulets worn as protection from the evil eye. - Marianna Sheldrake

starmaster

Amber

Post by starmaster » Sat May 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Purifies body, mind, and spirit.  Balances electromagnetics of the body and allows even flow of energies.  Provides a positive, soothing energy.  Spiritualizes the intellect.

Soothing, calming, cleansing, remove toxins, wisdom, purifying,
intellect. Healing lore: Purify body, remove toxins, addictions, alcoholism,
stress and anxiety related problems, poison, bone problems, heart problems,
circulation, ears, hearing problems, endocrine system, fibromyalgia,
intestinal/digestive disorders, kidney, bladder, lungs, general healing.

JenLS

Post by JenLS » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Amber was a very powerful healing stone for me, and initiated my interest in crystals.  I think I posted about my experience on here awhile ago.
Only dead fish go with the flow

brendag

amber

Post by brendag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Hi
Amber is excellent for drawing out negative energies from the physical body. Place it on your chakras to draw out infections from the body. works very well on flu  and throat infections. Also great to use when you have been overwhelmed with negative thoughts. When  I  start feeling run down, I strap it onto my solar plexus for a while. It always works.

Return to “Crystal Healing”