Hematite help.

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Starflower

Hematite help.

Post by Starflower » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Hello everyone. I am new here so please excuse me if I am writing in the wrong section. I know absolutely nothing about crystals or their healing powers however something very strange is happening at the moment and I wondered if anyone could shed any light on it.
I have been suffering with colds for the last few weeks and had a very bad asthma attack a few days ago which put me in hospital. The doctors then informed me that I had pneumonia, great Merry Xmas to you too I thought.
Anyway I wear a Hematite pendant round my neck but over the last few days it has become very strange indeed. It seems to change weight from one hour to the next. I was finding it very difficult to breathe and actually felt like I was choking at one point, when I went to move my pendant it had doubled in weight. I called my OH over to check it wasn't me going mad and he couldn't believe it. A couple of hours later it was back to normal, but it has been fluctuating in weight ever since. Has anyone ever come accross anything like this before and if so what on earth is going on? Do I need to remove the stone and is it doing me any harm? Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Starflower,

Just a thought...have you tried to take it off for a day?  

Perhaps the Hematite pendant is absorbing the negative you are experiencing. Taking that weight off your shoulder so to speak. Maybe a good cleansing would help your pendant stop flexing in weight.  But how to cleanse a Hematite?  That I do not recall off hand.  Is it the same as crystals?

I did read the properties of Hematite is to absorb negative away from the those who wear it into itself.  

"Look for clues as to the behavior of the stone. As it gets heavier are you feeling better or worse? Do you suddenly feel worse when it becomes lighter? Depending on how it is acting will tell you what's going on. Pay close attention as these clues may be subtle. Hematite does absorb negative energy (your illness) but what it does after that is another matter. Some stones will absorb and hold certain types of energy untill cleansed. Others will absorb untill they reach their max and then will purge it. Unfortunately if it purges this negativity and you're wearing it, you just get the negativity right back." --Crow's Other Half

A few weeks ago I had an Acute flair up too. It is that time of year again.  Luckly they caught your pneumonia in time and you do not have to spend your holidays in the hospital. :)

Perhaps those with more knowledge will be able to let us know what exactly is going on.  And how we can cleanse a stone like Hematite.  Hope you are feeling better soon!

Safe Journey

Oops spoke too soon, perhaps you might check out the Gemology part of Mystic Board.  Sorry I wrote this before I was really awake.  Take care.
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=26

Return to “Crystal Healing”