Lapiz lazuli

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

blue marine

Lapiz lazuli

Post by blue marine » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Yesterday I went to one of the reputable crystal shop in my hometown, looking for crystal bracelet to help me overcome my migrane. I then try wearing a  lapis lazuli bracelet in my left hand and suddenly I felt an intense  heavy vibration on my left head, the side of my head which ussualy get the migrane. Then the heavy vibration spread to all the part of my body which are ussualy get cramp or stiff. I felt so uncomfortable but then i try to hang on, thinking that it was probably the process of detoxification. But then I get so fuzzy, chill, and quite a bad headache occur in the right part of my head. So after 30 minute trying it, I take it off. I felt like vomming and the headache dissapeard after 1 hour.
Could it be that the lapiz lazuli was not for me?
Or acctualy it was the process of detoxification? But how do we know about it?

At that time I was wearing my moldavite pendant. I felt great with my moldavite because it creates a cold brezze relaxing felling in my chest and my body become warm. The man in the crystal shop said that probably it was to strong to tried lapis lazuli while wearing moldavite at the same time.

Could any one suggest, which crystal are best for threating migrane?

thank you everybody...

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Opal or amtheyst. Opal opens the third eye and can relieve headaches caused by a closed or clogged third eye. Amethyst clears the third eye. I magine blue or purple stone would help, like barite. It's also possible to search in a browser by ailment for crystal healing. Some sites list what stones are good for what condition. Use your intuition if you are drawn to a stone then there is likely something that stone can help you with.

It could be the feeling of detoxification. Maybe try wearing the lapis briefly till you adjust to it's energies, like pick it up and hold it for a while and then put it down and do this to slowly adjust to it, then when you feel comfortable wear it longer. I find lapis and moldavite work well togther, but I can imagine it being a bit intense before one adjusts to the energy. Moldavite can be a quite intense stone so if you like it's energies then other you may like lots of other stones. The lapis could possibly amplify what your already feeling, but opal would do this also.

Be sure and drink enough water also. A dehydrated head hurts more. And drink water frequently in small amounts. Not drinking for a while and then drinking lots is not natural and less healthy. The brain probably needs cleaner water then the rest of the body and the body may purify water that goes to the brain which I imagine takes time and energy and going a long time with out would compromise it's ability to do so.

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

LAPIS LAZULI: Use at the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra) or at the 6th Chakra (3rd Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) for facilitating spiritual enlightenment, aiding in dreaming practices, encouraging psychic power and intuition, to stimulate spiritual and shamanic journeying and astral travel, to remove stress, to bring peace and calming, for protection, to access one's spirit guides such as totem animals and guardian angels, to connect one with his or her ancestors or for connection with ancient cultures, to banish negative energy, to aid in speaking one's truth, to bring balance to the mind, body, and spirit, to dispel depression, to facilitate communication, to encourages virtuous behavior, to stimulate compassion, to increase creativity, to remove headache pain, to regulate and balance the thyroid gland, to relieve insomnia, and to boost the immune system.

LAPIS LAZULI, DENIM:  Use at the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra) or at the 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) to allow one to clearly and openly communicate with beings form the angelic realm, to help one to find his or her own unique voice, to enhance clairvoyance, to encourage psychic insight and intuition to aid in one’s decision-making process, and to prepare one for learning from the spirit/ether element.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

Return to “Crystal Healing”