Identifying a stone.

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Light walker

Identifying a stone.

Post by Light walker » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:57 pm

All my life I have suffered with skin lesions, with no real help from the medical profesionals I thought that it was going to be somethig that I would have to suffer with my whole life.

About a year ago I was traveling in india visiting a family land space that had been owned my a uncle by marriage, my aunty was going to spread my uncles ashes there and I took her up on the opertunity to visit with her.

Whilst in a small village, where we stopped for some refreshments, on the way to my uncles family village I found myself intrigued by what looked like a ritual going on inside a open hut across the dirt road that we were sitting by.

After spreading my uncles ashes and my aunt was talking to his family members we made our way back to the main route where a taxi would be picking us up. As we walked back down the dirt road I could see what looked like a shaman sitting outside the hut where the ritual was happening. As we walked past him he held out his hand, in what I thought was a gesture for some money. I tapped my pockets in the way people do to show I had no change and he stood up shaking his head and walked towards me with his hand out. I felt very agitated and felt like I wanted to run, but I didnt.

He took my hand and turned it over looking up my arm. On my arm I had a few lesions and he seemed to be looking at them and mumbling something. He walked me towards this hut and I really started to panic and tried pulling my hand away from him, he had a very suprising strong grip for what seemed a elderly man.

My Aunt stood just outside the hut not saying anything but nodding at me in reasurance. What he did next has changed my life. He gave me a piece of paper and held me by the wrist and directed it over towards a candle that was burning, which I sensed he wanted me to burn the paper in.

He directed me to lie down on the floor, where he kneeled next to me and started swinging what looked like a piece of glass over me on a bit of string. This lasted for around 5 minutes in total silence.

When he had finnished he just got up and walked away. I lay there for a few moments wandering if I was meant to get up and walk away, after the wiered feeling of disbalief and confusion had passed I got up and walked away speaking with my aunt about the sureal thing that had just happened.

A few days later I had noticed I had, had no more new lesions. I would get 1-2 every day or so, I had also noticed alot of my lesions were healing considerably fast. A week or so had passed and still no new lesions and almost all of the original ones had dispeared without scars. A lot of my old scars had disapeard within 6 months, only the feint few remain of real bad lesions I had suffered in the past.

A couple of weeks ago my aunt was returning to India to go visit her deceased husbands family. I asked her that if the old man were there to try and speak with him and find out if it was him that healed my lesions.

My aunt had seen the old man but not being able to speak his language she could not get and sense from what he was saying, but she said it seemed he remembered her. When sh got to the family village she spoke with her husbands family about this man. They told her that he had been the medicine doctor of the local people for as many years as people could remember, and that he had treated her when she was a child. My aunt asked her about the writing on the paper that he had written and if she knew the name of the stone he had used. The woman (my uncles mother) said that the paper would have written on it what the person needed healed. And that the stone was called Hymprolyte hagnium. Now this is the exact words she had written down and I so despratly wanted to get my hand on this stone I searched everywhere with no results, this stone I believe is very special, and I believe it could heal many illnesses. Has anybody here heard of this stone/ritual? Where could I get this stone?
As you can see I believe so much in this stone but now I really need to get my hands on one.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Light walker.

MysticMari

Post by MysticMari » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 am

I believe it could have been Hydrolyte hafnium. Its shiny and silvery, but pretty much impossible to get.

scarabcameo

crystal healing

Post by scarabcameo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 am

It may be that you need the wisdom and experience of the shaman to wield the power of the crystal.

Return to “Crystal Healing”