Bloodstone causing tremors?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kidlovinmommy

Bloodstone causing tremors?

Post by kidlovinmommy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 am

I purchased 2 small bloodstones today.  My mother asked to see them and began to rub one that had like a dip for your thumb.  She immediately began to feel a strange feeling in her forearm then her hand began to tremble.  I had to take the stones from her.  Any idea what would cause this?  Thanks in advance

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Try cleansing the stones under cold running water and then trying again :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

crystalhealer1

The Properties of Bloodstone

Post by crystalhealer1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 am

BLOODSTONE: (Also known as Heliotrope or as Bloodstone Jasper) (Also known as Heliotrope or Bloodstone Jasper) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) or at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for cleansing the blood, for general healing of the physical body, to transform negative energy into positive energy, to aid in receiving guidance from the inner self, for grounding, for protection, to encourage dreaming, to increase vitality and vigor, to promote feelings of courage and confidence, to facilitate brave actions, to aid in trusting one's intuition and acting upon it, to stimulate the immune system, to ease matters of the heart, to detoxify the physical body, and to aid in the proper blood circulation.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

Return to “Crystal Healing”