Can crystals affect other people around you?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

satori108

Can crystals affect other people around you?

Post by satori108 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello. I understand that when you are wearing a crystal that you need to keep it around you for 21 days. If it is placed on the bedside while you sleep, will it affect another person sleeping in the bed? Or if I am wearing the crystal will it affect someone else if they live with me or share my bed? I'm asking because I'd like to get a moldavite pendant and I understand, that it may be unsettling for a person if they are not ready for it. My partner is definitely not ready and I'd hate for him to be disturbed.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

amethysthaven

I realize that this is a late answer

Post by amethysthaven » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Crystals absolutely affect others. To prevent this, hold the stone in your hands and communicate to it that it is to work with your energy only. Form a very strong bond it that treats is as a limb to your very own body. Specifically instruct it to help only you and explain why. You will get some feedback from the stone,either an affirmation that it understands or something else. you could end up having a full fledge conversation in your mind and heart with the stone.

How has your experience with the Moldavite been going so far?
-Vara

Return to “Crystal Healing”