How Do You Use Your Crystals....?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hk_100_2

Post by hk_100_2 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 am

Bright Blessings all....

I have many crystals as I am very drawn to them. Could you tell me or advise me on how you use them in you everyday life....

Many Thanks

)O(

Lavender-oasis

Post by Lavender-oasis » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:37 am

you can use them in lots of ways. for health, house, cars etc. One good book is The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall and I found a good on called Crystal Energy by Mary Lambert, it has good uses for Crytals for around the house. eg if you have noisy neighbours use White Moonstone by placing next to your noisy neighbours boundary that is after you held it in your hand and asked it to help silence unwanted noise.hope some of this helps.

amethysthaven

personal uses

Post by amethysthaven » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:28 pm

I love wearing stones! I also sleep with one or more under my pillow. I also hold a stone between my hands, connect with it from my heart chakra, then tell/show it what I want to use it for then place it somewhere visible or hidden around my home. I also combine specific stones together in a bag for a specific issue then seal the bag in gold light and put it away somewhere where no one will bother it.
-Vara

peaceandkarma

Post by peaceandkarma » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I have a Crystal Angel Grid using 4 Selenite crystal tumblestones. Selenite is said to have a high angelic vibration and is said to attract Angels.

hawaiiangurl8o8

Post by hawaiiangurl8o8 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 pm

I use mine  for  Meditation   ,  clearing  myself   , space  and  my divinations tools -  because  am  prone  to  absorbing people   energy  and   their  hidden  emotions  since  i am  an  Empath/ Clairsentience .

Return to “Crystal Healing”