A few questions, regarding crystals and what crystals to use

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Damura

A few questions, regarding crystals and what crystals to use

Post by Damura » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 pm

So, im completely new to crystal healing, but its always something I have been interested in, same with Wicca.  I just never had anyone to help me, but I decided to take the plunge and try crystal healing myself. When I was a child I had a huge collection of stones. Anyways.....

Anyways, I picked up a few crystals, but my tumbled blue chalcedony has me a little confused. When I hold it normally, or place it on me, it does little for me. In other words, I feel like I am holding a stone, but nothing more. However, it does have a few deep scars that I LOVE to rub. Is it possible that the stone itself feels negative because it is damaged? The stone becomes hot, when I rub it, but becomes cool when I change hands-  but still feels hot if I place it on another part of my body.

Secondly I need some help picking a crystal. I have recently graduated from an esthetics program, but soon realized that its too hard to enter the industry-- I'd like a crystal suggestion to help me realize what I would like to do in life for a career.

Return to “Crystal Healing”