Black plate

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arre88

Black plate

Post by arre88 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Hello!

I'm looking for this black metal plate that is used to clean crystals from bad energies. The plate is about 40cmx40cm and thin. I do not know the name of it and I don't think its made any more. Does anyone of you know where I could buy one?

Thanks!

/Arre

recycled

Post by recycled » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 am

Black metal plate ?  I've not heard of a metal plate for cleansing crystals.

But I have heard of bowls made of quartz that can be used  for cleansing crystals.  The tones are actually used for opening chakras.  They are called Tibetan singing bowls.  They come in several sizes.  The ones I've seen are kind of pricey.

I've also heard quartz clusters do the same thing as for cleansing  single crystals or stones.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

We use Black Obsidian plates that sound  exactly like that, they shine like metal and the idea is that energies are neutralised, is that what you mean?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

recycled

Post by recycled » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:37 am

Cascade of Light wrote:We use Black Obsidian plates that sound  exactly like that, they shine like metal and the idea is that energies are neutralised, is that what you mean?
I almost forgot to ask,  how large is the obsidian plate you have ?  

I've just found some rough sawn slabs that could be polished and serve as a cleansing dish,  this would be really nice !

Return to “Crystal Healing”