crystals/techniques for grief

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ruby_tuesday

crystals/techniques for grief

Post by ruby_tuesday » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 pm

my dog, Ethel, has had terminal cancer for about 2 years now. We've said no to chemo and radiotherapy. she's had a skin graft and several operations to get rid of tumours. basically we've tried to remove every tumour swiftly and before it's too big. for the last couple of times she hasn't even needed an anaesthetic.

but this time not one tiny tumour came back....but 10 above her back right knee. we cannot put her through another huge operation. her last few lumps have been benign so hopefully these are too.

the vet says she has a 20% chance of making it to Christmas

my dogs are my life so i'm obviously devastated, she's such a sweet girl with a great personality.

i just wondered if anyone has any suggestions for crystals that will bring comfort to us when the time comes for Ethel or any crystals that will simply support us.
i know grief cannot be avoided and must be processed but it would be comforting to have a crystal dedicated to helping us and Ethel through this awful time.

any advice would be appreciated

i trust my inner voice, i am strong, wise and powerful

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm

What a beautiful lady she is!  How sad to have to keep going through this, both for you and Ethel.  Try some Sugalite to help her and Rose Quartz to accept and to get through the difficult times ahead. You could also try some Lazer Quartz on her bad spots, but that should really only be done by a crystal healer. Have you covered that in your studies yet?

May I also put her on my weekly reiki healing list please? It's free and I send distantly every evening.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

ruby_tuesday

Post by ruby_tuesday » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

the reiki healing would be great thanks!

i'll ask my crystal healer if she can help with the lazer quartz.

i've got some rose quartz so i'll put keep that with me and i'll put some sugalite in her basket.

are there any crystals i could give the vet to have in her kennel if she has to go in for another operation?

thanks so much for your help

Ruby

xx

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am

Please make sure that either you get a large chunk of the crystals or sew them safely into the bedding so she cannot chew them out and swallow them.

I will have a think about the others, and add Ethel to my list :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

ruby_tuesday

Post by ruby_tuesday » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

i can put them in the cushion lining of the cushion in her basket.
thanks
Ruby

jld

Post by jld » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 am

Sorry to hear about your dog. It is painful to see our loved animals get sick. You might also find kunzite to be helpful

Likes 2 Read

Post by Likes 2 Read » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:27 am

Ethel looks like an absolute sweetie.

I hope you won't be needing this information for a long time, but there is online grief support at petloss.com for people who lose their pets. There's also a pet loss grief counseling available from the University of Pennsylvania's veterinary hospital. I haven't got a URL handy but it should be easy to google for more info.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your sweet dog. I refer to my two cats and dog as my "furkids", so I understand how it is to cherish the furry members of the family.

Return to “Crystal Healing”