Anyone have any wierd vibes when using gems?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rubywillowonyx

Anyone have any wierd vibes when using gems?

Post by rubywillowonyx » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am

Anytime I use gems I always get bad vibes when something wrong is about to happen and then something bad happens. Anyone have any ideas of why this is?

peaceandkarma

Post by peaceandkarma » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Every Crystal I've used has been relaxing for me. You should try meditating with crystals, thats very peaceful.

Kristin050585

Post by Kristin050585 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 am

It seems to me you are becoming a psychic. Some stones will allow that to happen. Mine are very relaxing. I love spending time in my room. I must have hundreds of stones in my house because of the jewelry I make.

Likes 2 Read

Post by Likes 2 Read » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 am

@rubywillowonyx: It might not seem like a good thing on the surface to get a negative vibe right before something bad happens. But if you learn to recognize when your intuition is warning you, you can turn it into a positive because it will help you be alert and, perhaps, avoid or reduce the impact of the problem that shows up.

If crystals are helping you bring your intuition to the surface, that's a great resource to have.

@Kristin050585 I have a houseful of quartz jewelry points and small quartz spheres; I wire-wrap wands and jewelry. It's my favorite mineral, so I love having such a nice supply around.  :)

Return to “Crystal Healing”