Jade Crystal pendant....

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AeraCrescent

Jade Crystal pendant....

Post by AeraCrescent » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 am

I went to bed with it under my pillow in a pouch that was given to me 6 years ago.
I have chronic pain in my shoulder/arm/hand. I've been having a bit of a flare-up recently that has caused me to start taking over the counter pain meds again. I'm tired of using Medical Marijuana because I'm less receptive to things as I begin opening up my Psychic awareness...  so I have been abstaining from any form of cannabis use.

Anyways, so I've been in a lot of pain lately. And while my pendulum of choice kept me awake a little bit and I had some disturbing dreams, I woke up in a lot less pain and I noticed my arm wasn't bothering me nearly as much as yesterday. I am also doing some stuff now, and am only just now pushing my arm to the point where it's starting to kind of me make me think about how much its starting to irritate me. I haven't had any muscle spasms today yet either...

It's jade, green jade... I have had it for many years. I do not remember where I got it.
Did I maybe get some healing from it? Should I keep sleeping with it under my pillow if it doesn't keep me awake anymore? It didn't keep me awake for long, I don't think..

And I Just found a bunch of Amythest from when I was younger and put it in my window sill.... I dont have any place to really put my Rose Quartz though so it's in it's new spot under my bed...

thoughts?
Time Heals All Wounds

Return to “Crystal Healing”