General Pricing for charged crystals?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Over-priced or reasonable?

Over-priced!
100%
A little pricey, but okay.
No votes
Perfectly reasonable.
No votes

Total votes: 3

LydiaM

General Pricing for charged crystals?

Post by LydiaM » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I went to see someone recently who had procured a set of 7 crystals, (ea chakra) and said they had been specifically charged for me. I was thinking all was well and good until they asked for almost $700. When I explained that I was not aware (no price had been mentioned beforehand) and that I wasn't willing to pay that much, she balked and tried to pressure me into buying them or strike a deal. I'm not super familiar with crystals and chakras, I know its not always good to buy them in stores because their energy can be off, but I'm wondering if this is a normal price range for "good" crystals, and if this type of buy and ask later business procedure is normal.
Thanks!

s33ker

Post by s33ker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

I have never paid more than $12 for a crystal. All purchased crystals need to be cleansed and charged ,and this is how you do it. Wrap crystals in a natural cloth if their set jewelry and bury them in the ground for three days. After that they are cleansed, then you need to charge them .Hold them in your left hand and place intention for what you want them to do in them. Your left palm has an all seeing eye located in it, its your Goddess hand ,only you can charge your crystals for you. After you have charged them, close your eyes and gently roll them away from you and with you left hand you should be able to locate them when you pass your hand over the top of them. This works for natural, lab grown, polished, raw or tumbled crystals. I know crystal sellers will hate me for this but a crystal is just crystal ,it is YOU  who empowers them.YOU.
Pussy cat, pussy cat where have you been?

Return to “Crystal Healing”