Crystal Healing Powder

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bkesm605

Crystal Healing Powder

Post by bkesm605 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 am

Hello,
Long story short my 2yr old son has very bad eczema. He is constantly scratching and itching his legs that he ends up making himself bleed. He have had take him twice already in his only 2yrs of life to the emergency room because he scratched his legs and then they got infected. I have tried everything from mittens on his hands, a dermatologist with no results and nothing to say, to having a 3rd level Reiki master giving him energy treatments and NOTHING has helped. And yes we have changed his diet, type of cloths, soap, and way of living to get any sort of results for him and still nothing. Anyways I was wondering if there is any crystals I could use in the dust form to mix and make lotion to use on his skin. My intuition is telling me that some kind of crystal lotion would possible so results in helping ease the itching or even help heal what he has already scratched. If I'm crazy for thinking this is even a possibility please tell me so I can move on to other solutions. If anyone has any ideas please oh please respond. I'm open to any suggestions big or small.

Return to “Crystal Healing”