Crystal healing for abused, or abandoned cats

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eirnn

Crystal healing for abused, or abandoned cats

Post by Eirnn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

I work at a local cat shelter, and we have many ferals, abandoned cats, and one that we believe was severly beaten due to his brief episodes of terror, and hatred of peoples feet being anywhere near him (we think he was routinley kicked)
There are a few other cats I work with that like people and are friendly but hate other cats, 2 of which refuse to caome out of their cages (most of our cats aren't caged unless nessecary)  because they are so afraid

Any suggestions for crystals that could help these cats?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

I always think that rose quartz and amethyst help with extreme emotions and soak up tensions so I would use them :)

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Rohiniranjan

Re: Crystal healing for abused, or abandoned cats

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

Eirnn wrote:I work at a local cat shelter, and we have many ferals, abandoned cats, and one that we believe was severly beaten due to his brief episodes of terror, and hatred of peoples feet being anywhere near him (we think he was routinley kicked)
There are a few other cats I work with that like people and are friendly but hate other cats, 2 of which refuse to caome out of their cages (most of our cats aren't caged unless nessecary)  because they are so afraid

Any suggestions for crystals that could help these cats?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions
Dear Eirnn,

Only *13* and on such a wonderful and joyful service of love, already!

Bravo! Cats are simply wonderful!

When I was thirteen, I had a reverance and fear for cats. Mostly because I had read too much about tigers and lions at that age and somehow equated those with *cats*!

Now I am sixty! My first *our* cat encounter was when the kids brought home Jade, named so because of here GREEN eyes. Gorgeous kitten, abandoned on a highway where 25 tonne lorries prevailed! The six or so month old kitten had a regal temper and perhaps due to her 'wild' days of self-preservation all alone on that highway, had her claws and teeth always on the RED ALERT! I have the scratch marks to prove that! But I loved her and I still do! She remembers and that is what matters after all!

Then came the meek cat in my life. This was from the same source (Humane society) but was a 'Mothers day present' and came from human parents who did not abandon the litter but those that they could not handle were given to Humane society and we got LUCKY! This one, we call MEEKaa (short form for Anamika, but I must be already boring you!) and this one has BLUE eyes!

I am a jyotishi and in love with crystals for some decades!

Cats are beyond crystals and very soulful and wise and good teachers!

But you have got to observe them very quietly and when you can completely efface your human presence and 'alacrity to help and solve all problems', they sometimes open up and tell you what you need to learn and know!

Fresh water and the food bowl always replenished and a lot of LOVE!

That is all they need! No crystals and all that! Those are for ailing human beings that feel that they can get healed by such trinkets!

I hope you continue to look after your cats well and others older than thirteen are reading our exchange too!

Love, Light, Blessings, Honesty!

Rohiniranjan

PS: Meeka just came by and brushed against my leg! WOW! Lobsang Rampa was right!

Return to “Crystal Healing”