Mixing Stones

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chrisgrissett

Mixing Stones

Post by chrisgrissett » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:32 am

A "crystal lady" (expert) told me "be careful mixing stones....some stones don't mix good".  How do I find out which ones don't mix well?  I want to wear a red jasper with a fire agate.  Jasper is a great stone for on the job, and fire agate is very protective (Jasper is also, but it sounds like fire agate is more protective).  I want to wear both.  Are these okay to mix?  How do I find out which ones mix well, and which ones don't??   :smt004

aquamarine6

Post by aquamarine6 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi chrisgrisset,
You have probably already found your answer to this post but I thought I'd reply nonetheless :)
From my learnings about crystal healing, I believe that it's not about any negative effects that mixing crystals have, it's just that if they don't go together they just cancel each other out and won't work. However, you can mix crystals that could potentially be too strong for you, but you can soften the energies by including something like amethyst to calm things down. I can't see why you can't wear fire agate to take action and red jasper for protection and grounding. Both stones should go well together. The best thing you can do is wear any crystal combination for 21 days and see how it goes. If things are going the way you would like them to then keep going. If not, change it around. I hope this helps.

Return to “Crystal Healing”