Has working with crystals brought about positvie changes in your life?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

inclusioned

Has working with crystals brought about positvie changes in your life?

Post by inclusioned » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:40 am

I'm considering bringing certain crystals into my life after researching the potential benefits.  The threads here are very informative, and I've read quite a bit and also recommend a short youtube clip called "Spirit Science - Crystals."

Some of the crystals I intend to work with are;  clear quartz, garnet, black onyx, lapis lazuli, rose quartz, sugilite, rainbow moonstone and canvasite.

I know this is a long list, but I do intend to start slowly, perhaps one crystal at a time, until I am familiar with it's energy/benefits.  Some of the crystals I've chosen are due to zodiac sign, some are just crystals I seem drawn to, and some I've specifically chosen for their reported assistance in traveling to higher levels of consciousness.  

Anyway, I didn't intend to write an essay...lol.  Just wondering what benefits some of you more experienced folks have gained from these very interesting natural wonders..

Thanks
:)

joyouscreature

Long list...

Post by joyouscreature » Thu May 01, 2014 12:59 pm

I must say I have ridiculous collection of crystals for all sorts of purposes, yes I find them very beneficial, the crystals you have selected are a great list to get started with, I am just returning to working with mine after a break but its a wonderful experience.

Joy

joyouscreature

Long list...

Post by joyouscreature » Thu May 01, 2014 12:59 pm

I must say I have ridiculous collection of crystals for all sorts of purposes, yes I find them very beneficial, the crystals you have selected are a great list to get started with, I am just returning to working with mine after a break but its a wonderful experience.

Joy

maremeer

Post by maremeer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 am

I recently started working with crystals and I'm hooked! I love my crystals and look forward to working with them or just carrying them around every day.

Return to “Crystal Healing”