Crystal Cleansing

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cassiecrawford

Crystal Cleansing

Post by cassiecrawford » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am

So I heard that crystals can be cleansed in natural water, well my boyfriend has well water at his house and i have a brook outside of my house, so which source would be more efficient also i heard that some stones cannot be put in water? does this go for all tumbled stones or just clusters etc.? I would love to know! thank you :)

Spiritwhisperer

Re: Crystal Cleansing

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 am

cassiecrawford wrote:So I heard that crystals can be cleansed in natural water, well my boyfriend has well water at his house and i have a brook outside of my house, so which source would be more efficient also i heard that some stones cannot be put in water? does this go for all tumbled stones or just clusters etc.? I would love to know! thank you :)
I would suggest the brook as running water is very cleaning, hold them in your hand and focus positive intentions, also laying them out under the full moon is effective especially for those who can not go in water.

as a general rule any crystal that ends with "ITE" does not like water. (careful of sunlight on others like the rose quartz as it will fade) and Lapis lazuli, Opal, Turquoise are pourous, so need to be dried straight away.

http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/ ... stals.html

http://www.crystalguidance.com/articles/fullmoon.html

Hope this helps

Regards
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Rohiniranjan

Re: Crystal Cleansing

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 pm

cassiecrawford wrote:So I heard that crystals can be cleansed in natural water, well my boyfriend has well water at his house and i have a brook outside of my house, so which source would be more efficient also i heard that some stones cannot be put in water? does this go for all tumbled stones or just clusters etc.? I would love to know! thank you :)
As in most things spiritual, the biggest mover is Faith or Belief and the stronger and purer it is, the more effective!

Black tourmaline (does not need to be ornamental quality, polished, etc etc; Ones with ridges (running lengthwise preferably) are more effective for cleansing) are very effective.

Sea salt solutions can be corrosive, hence, leaving the crystal (to be cleansed) in dry sea salt has been utilized too.

Or simply keeping the gem or crystal in a wooden case (natural finish, no varnish, polishes, waxes etc) overnight with a black tourmaline is quite effective.

Cleansing must not be carried out in a mindset of experimentation or half-heartedly and plagued with uncertainty and doubts, even when mantras or invoking of healing energies is resorted to! The more positive the intention, the cleaner the outcome!

Giving the crystal the embrace or company of the black tourmaline periodically is ALL that is necessary!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Crystal Healing”