does this online look like real opal?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

patchoulibreath

does this online look like real opal?

Post by patchoulibreath » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:07 am

i really want to purchase this but am definitely not as knowledgeable about stones and have no idea if this looks real or not through the pictures. would anyone else be able to tell?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am

General members are not allowed to post links to external websites on our forums.

I hope that the following will do in its place.

The seller whose name is Talia Nicolet and who lives in Telaviv, Israel  appears to have received a lot of positive customer feedback (451 reviews) for her jewellery, which strongly suggests to me but does not absolutely prove that the opal is genuine. If I wanted to buy one of these unique items for my wife, I would be fairly confident that it is real and gladly pay the money.

Item details (claimed on the page where it appears)

Simple. Chic. Minimalist

A perfectly dainty aqua green fire opal ball floating on a delicate feminine sterling silver chain.

Opal ball measures 5mm. It has a turquoise color with a glint of pink, orange and green.

Also available with 4mm fiery white opal or 5mm blue opal

This green color opal bead is unique and exclusive to our shop. You will not find this color anywhere else.
Good buy, and goodbye from me for now,

EoT  :)

Return to “Crystal Healing”