My opalite is letting off a lot of energy?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

turnip

My opalite is letting off a lot of energy?

Post by turnip » Sun May 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello turnips! Today my opalite has been pulling me to it very fiercely. When I hold it in my left hand, it makes my entire arm very warm. When held to the third eye, my spine tingles and I get shivers! Does anyone know what this means? This is the first time this has happened to me; it's a touch startling! Is this good? Bad?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 12:06 am

Opalite is a delicate clear or milky iridescent stone which is claimed to among many other things......

Enhance a person's psychic abilities
Stabilize mood swings
Purify the blood and kidneys
Bring about a deep and lasting sense of peace and serenity
Encourages one to explore within and all around to learn that even the most unimaginable life goals can be reached
Help’s to soften a harsh atmosphere or a soften a “hardened soul”
Deepen the sleep state
Helps a person gain extra knowledge
Increases courage
Helps the ability of dreams to heal
Attract beings of Light from higher spiritual planes
Better communication with angels
Attracts positive and healing energies to a patient
Gives greater inner strength
Increased feelings of hope
Significantly reduces anxiety and depression
Soothes frayed nerves

What you have described is all good!

Opalite has many powerful healing properties and clearly the flow of energy from your left hand up your left arm not only means that you need significant healing, but this is the flow of the life force which you are feeling up your arm and along your spine, which in turn helps your body to heal itself faster and more effectively.

The third eye or brow chakra is thought to be a gateway that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness, and is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance (psychic vision), the ability to observe chakras and auras, precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as psychic seers. Overall it is regarded as the seat or main location of a person's psychic abilities.

While holding the opalite in your hand or directly placing it over your brow chakra stimulates your psychic abilities to develop more rapidly, holding it instead on or immediately above your crown chakra (on the top of your head) is claimed to give the maximum benefit.

http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/Hea ... alite.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

EoT  Image

Return to “Crystal Healing”