Would like your opinion

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Roxx

Would like your opinion

Post by Roxx » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello Everyone-

I'm new to this forum and I'm so happy I found you all. I already posted this in the New Member Section but soon after found this thread which may be better for my question.

This is no way a sales post just would like your feedback.

I have a nail polish line and all the polishes are infused with micronized crystal and gemstone powder so instead of wearing or in addition to wearing crystal jewelry you can just paint you nails and carry the healing energy of the crystal everywhere you go!

For example if you would like more love in your life then you would choose to wear the Rose Quartz polish which is a soft pink.

In a nutshell that's the jist of my company.  

I would appreciate any feedback or comments.

Thank you a bunch!!
Attachments
RQ.jpg
Rose Quartz Polish
RQ.jpg (7.14 KiB) Viewed 3635 times
Have a crystal clear day!

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 pm

How do you guarantee the purity? I am not sure of the health and safety aspects of this. Many crystals have heavy metals in them, and wearing them in prolonged contact with the body, even the nail is not a good idea.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Talia wrote:How do you guarantee the purity? I am not sure of the health and safety aspects of this. Many crystals have heavy metals in them, and wearing them in prolonged contact with the body, even the nail is not a good idea.
Good point about safety! And "finger foods" are entirely off-limits, of course!! Contraindicated in habitual nail-biters, it goes without saying!

Even more serious is the extremely worrisome reality that cosmetics are very loosely regulated and have no health effects testing required before marketing. The presence of micronized substances already in newer products may have 'nano-particle' forms of conventional chemicals. These (arbitrarily 100 nm in diameter or less) have physical and chemical properties including toxicity profiles that tend to be often entirely different from conventional forms of the same chemical substance and are too new to have been adequately studied at this time. Caution is therefore prudent and necessary.

Roxx

Post by Roxx » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you for reply and I understand your safety concerns but  I contacted the GIA and got a toxicity report on all the crystals that I would be using and all of them came back with a clean report.

My polishes are non-toxic, vegan, not tested on animals and made in the USA.
Have a crystal clear day!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Roxx wrote:Thank you for reply and I understand your safety concerns but  I contacted the GIA and got a toxicity report on all the crystals that I would be using and all of them came back with a clean report.

My polishes are non-toxic, vegan, not tested on animals and made in the USA.
GIA is not a regulatory body and please just make sure that their 'clean report' includes the micronized/nano versions of the gemstone products you are planning to sell.

Good luck with your venture! :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 pm

This is no way a sales post just would like your feedback.
I am sorry to have to disagree, but as I have already told you in your introduction, asking for feedback from our members about your commercial product IS a sales post.

Other than advertising your website and services on the link exchange, and following the rules which are clearly stated there, any further attempts to continue to use our members as part of your market research will very quickly get you banned from this website.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68

Thank you,

EoT

PS: This thread is now closed.

Return to “Crystal Healing”