crystal healing mat

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

newlightforward

crystal healing mat

Post by newlightforward » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 am

Hi, everyone I'm new to the forum. I just came up with the idea of using one of those wooden bead seat mats for my car. I intend to use gemstone beads to align with chakras. I've also thought of copper and magnets. Was wondering if anyone had insight or ideas about a possible grid. Also if anyI ill effects might come from constant crystal use besides the obvious recharging and cleaning of stones.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:26 am

Hi, I have seen these at healing shows, they are pretty :)

Rohiniranjan

Re: crystal healing mat

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:45 pm

newlightforward wrote:Hi, everyone I'm new to the forum. I just came up with the idea of using one of those wooden bead seat mats for my car. I intend to use gemstone beads to align with chakras. I've also thought of copper and magnets. Was wondering if anyone had insight or ideas about a possible grid. Also if anyI ill effects might come from constant crystal use besides the obvious recharging and cleaning of stones.
There is a chi (wuji) gong tradition-group that offers empowered (special rituals and chants performed by the grand master) objects including carnelian and jade articles as well as a 'blanket' which incorporates magnets along the spine. It is pretty good but not sure if it is offered publicly or only to those following the tradition. It is not too publicised. Purpose of mentioning this is to share that such 'objects' do exist and not to use it for promotional purposes. AFAIK, those folks do not seem to be interested in commerce, being monks, renunciates, spiritual practitioners. You may try and look on the web to see I you can track these or similar objects down, but get it from a reputable, genuine source. Good Luck!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Crystal Healing”